When to test peak?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

I take HCG 350 iu on Thursday and MOnday sub-q (behind the upper arm) And TestCYp 60 mg on Friday and Tuesday also sub-q( in stomach). Till two weeks ago I was taking both as IM. The sex drive has vanished, I wonder why, I have lots of fat in my stomach area though or does it take time? When should I check the peak testostone and estrogen coz I can order some tests from discount lab. I was asked by defy doc to do sub-q. I want to avoid and AI. Both as IM (test cyp in butt area and HCG in arm muscle area was working but the estrogen was 58 even on the second day from taking test cyp.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

With twice a week dosing, you don't have much of a peak and trough - which is the whole point of the dosing schedule. You just may need a very tiny dose of AI

If you want to avoid an AI you should make smaller more frequent dosing, like 40-50mg EOD, that's just an example. The more T you shoot at one-time, the more chance the excess with aromatize. Just a thought.
Also, when I've tested for peak numbers I've done it 24hrs post T injection.

ipi

Great, thanks guys. But with 160MG IM once a week and 350iu twice a week my sex drive was great. Now slowly gone, can it be estrogen or because of the reason that I have started sub-q. Hot flashes and high BP situation has still not changed.....

Go back to the last thing you changed....IM and SubQ have absorption rates and issues. If you felt you were better IM, then go back to IM. I think as I've noted with your posts, you tend to change more than one thing at a time and such which can make things difficult. It's important to commit to one thing and make one small change and see how it goes. As always if you felt better doing X, then do X.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Your E2 is creeping up and could point to your lose of libido...it happens.

You should be in the low 30's so talk to your Doc about a very very low starting dose of an AI like .25 mg 24 hours after each Testosterone injection and get re-tested in 6 to 8 weeks.

ipi

Gene, A good suggestion. I get sudden BP hike and flashes with a headache. Two questions:

1- Is there any risk of clotting or stroke with AI, do people even use it long term, is it safe?
2- If I take AI 24 hours after the testCyp, for how long does it keep the estrogen down, does it last for some time?

Thanks in advance...

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
AI has a 50 half life so twice weekly is fine. All drugs have the potential for negative side effects but when monitored correctly should significantly reduce those risks. Discuss with your Doctor.

eli

Be okay with less T levels if you want less E2

if your tt is 1000, then aim for 800, you'd still feel the same, but E2 drops, you'd actually might feel even better

eli

Gene and Eli are you on AI? Which one and how much dose?

I'm not! I have been doing 90mg per week. I inject E3D. I'm waiting to get my results back, and will adjust my protocol form there. I will post them here. I try to stay away from AIs.

ipi

Eli, are you on just TestCyp or HCG as well? 90 mg is kind of low, I think. Are you doing sub-q injections?
What are your concerns about AI?

eli

Eli, are you on just TestCyp or HCG as well? 90 mg is kind of low, I think. Are you doing sub-q injections?
What are your concerns about AI?

Testosterone Enanthate with no HCG. I don't want to take HCG. I know many bodybuilders who knocked up their wives/gfs without HCG after years of abusing steroids. Arnold for example!

90mg! Everybody is different. I know someone who scores around 900 with 70mgs a week. I decided to start at 90 and will adjust from there. So far I feel fantastic, except the libido department. So E2 is either High or Low. Will find out as soon as discountedlabs emails me my results

I do shallow IM. 1/2 29g into Delts and Thighs. Takes 30 seconds to draw 15.5 units and 10 seconds to push.

I'm too sensitive to AIs. .25mg and I will nuke my E2 and feel crappy for a few days. I'd rather do ED injections than AIs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me