What's your HGB/HCT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Testosterone resets your body’s normal levels. It’s like installing a better engine in your car. Body is calibrated differently now.
Does a suped up engine always last longer though? I'd like my heart and cardiovascular system to last as long as it can while running strong...lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TorontoTRT

Does a suped up engine always last longer though? I'd like my heart and cardiovascular system to last as long as it can while running strong...lol
The question is how long would one last with low T and how would the quality of life be? What most people don’t know is that even though test “thickens” blood, it also dilates your blood vessels by increasing NO production. So it self protects and negates any viscosity changes. Otherwise my blood pressure would be through the roof.

GreenMachineX

The question is how long would one last with low T and how would the quality of life be? What most people don’t know is that even though test “thickens” blood, it also dilated your blood vessels by increasing NO production. So it self protects and negates and viscosity changes. Otherwise my blood pressure would be through the roof.
That's a good point. My bp has never been this good and only daily has achieved this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me