High HGB/HCT

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Again using the assumption you have a five-day half-life, the key figure is 13% per day. That is, each day you absorb 13% of your injected depots. If your current reservoir is 6 mg then you will absorb 0.8 mg of that today. If you inject 5 mg then your reservoir is 11 mg instead and you would absorb 1.4 mg over the day. The next day your starting reservoir is ( 11 - 1.4 = 9.6 mg ). If you inject another 5 mg then you increase the reservoir to 14.6 mg. The second day's absorption is then 1.9 mg. This is still only 1.3 mg of pure testosterone. This is why it takes time to regrow the reservoir: Half of the remaining deficit is filled every five days.

We don't know your threshold dose rate for hypogonadism. Therefore we can't say how long it will take to get above it. If you want to guess that it's three mg of testosterone per day, the bottom of the range of normal production, then you'll need to be absorbing at least 4.3 mg of cypionate daily to surpass that, which takes about two weeks with the current assumptions.

In the case of longer injection intervals there is a bigger drop in the reservoir between injections. The equation for the loss fraction is ( 1 - exp( - ln(2) * interval / half_life ) ). If the interval is 3.5 days with twice weekly injections then the loss fraction is 38%. The trough reservoir is then 62% of the sum of the current reservoir and the 50 mg injection. For EOD injections the loss fraction is 24%.

Also bear in mind that the model used here is simplistic; you can't expect tremendous accuracy, even if you measure your own apparent half-life for testosterone cypionate.
Thanks. My hypo brain doesn't comprehend half that right now, so I'll start back up tomorrow.

Actually, another thought...if I still have testosterone in each muscle absorbing that many days after, is it bad to be injecting into the same muscle shallow IM every 6 days? I've been doing delt, delt, hip, hip, quad, quad, repeat...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Actually, another thought...if I still have testosterone in each muscle absorbing that many days after, is it bad to be injecting into the same muscle shallow IM every 6 days? I've been doing delt, delt, hip, hip, quad, quad, repeat...
This is no big deal, especially with your numbers. At steady state with 5 mg injections your total reservoir is 34 mg of testosterone cypionate at trough, or 39 mg post-injection. With a six-site rotation you have only about 6.5 mg stored at each site on average. If your cypionate is 200 mg/mL then each site is only averaging about 0.03 mL of stored cypionate and carrier oil. That is minuscule.

GreenMachineX

This is no big deal, especially with your numbers. At steady state with 5 mg injections your total reservoir is 34 mg of testosterone cypionate at trough, or 39 mg post-injection. With a six-site rotation you have only about 6.5 mg stored at each site on average. If your cypionate is 200 mg/mL then each site is only averaging about 0.03 mL of stored cypionate and carrier oil. That is minuscule.
I ended up starting again 14 days after last 5mg shot. Just above 4mg line but not quite between 4 and 6 enough to call it 5mg. Sleeping amazing and no issues sleeping yet since starting again (only 3 days though lol). Guess I needed the wash out. I really think I'm a hyper responder though, because that first night morning wood was back. Or, placebo hits that strong in subconscious to effect morning wood while sleeping...?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me