What should I do next?

Buy Lab Tests Online

windu66

I have been on TRT for about six weeks. I am taking 100 mg of Test Cyp split over four days. I started TRT because I am in a pretty stressful job and fell into depression/anxiety a few years back. I started seeking psychological support and was put on an SSRI. It was also suggested I try meditation. Since my diagnosis, I started changing my diet (keto) and stopped taking the SSRI. Over the past few years, I have had my ups and downs and noticed I am not as mentally resilient as I use to be. Lost about 15-20 pounds, but still have a way to go. Right now I am about 5'9" @ 235 pounds. I don't know my BMI but guess my body fat percentage is high. I decided to look into TRT. I started my test levels at 274 and after TRT for six weeks I am at 974. A GREAT improvement, but I don't feel much different. Still fatigued, anxious, weight plateau and stubborn belly fat. The worse part is I don't have energy for my family at the end of the day. My estradiol also increased from 26.4 (prior to TRT) to 55.8 (after TRT) The LabCorp results say its high. Okay...

Should I go on arimidex?
Wait to see if weight loss kick in and estradiol lowers?
Lower my test dosage to better balance estradiol and testosterone?

Thanks for any guidance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Did you get the right LC/MS/MS seductive estradiol test for men, I would try to avoid at AI if it all possible. What was your shbg level.

Airborne Warrior

Are you taking 100mg over a 4 day period? If so, that's probably too much. 60mg split over 4 days would be a better dosage which will bring your E2 down.

I don't think you should use arimidex but everybody has their own opinion regarding e2 management. some people like me will end up in misery after AI use even if estradiol is indeed high.. I don't think it will make you feel better if you will get it down to be honest.. maybe if you switch to 50mg twice a week or 100mg once aweek you would feel bit better some don't do good with high T dose

Systemlord

Lower SHBG men tend to do better on more frequent dosing, where does your SHBG sit?

A high BF percentage person will convert more of your testosterone into estrogen, losing the BF will reduce estrogen conversion. I have no energy or an appetite when estrogen is high.

windu66

Lower SHBG men tend to do better on more frequent dosing, where does your SHBG sit?

A high BF percentage person will convert more of your testosterone into estrogen, losing the BF will reduce estrogen conversion. I have no energy or an appetite when estrogen is high.
I am currently on a keto regimen and exercise plan to decrease my weight.

Tgrappler

Be very careful with AI, too many horror stories, including my own regarding crashed E2.

If you think high E2 sucks, you will be in for a rude awakening with low/crashed E2.

Please seek out other ways to lower your estradiol. AI should be used as an absolute last resort and in tiny dosages.
Believe me, and many others, who have gone through the crashed E2... Personally I have never felt so shitty in my life. And I have had my share of injuries and painful times. I'll say it like this, I herniated a disc in my neck few years ago. I would take two herniated discs over crashed E2.
For me the anxiety and depression became fully debilitating. I couldn't drive, exercise, sleep or eat. I was barely able to get off the couch for the first week.

Every one is different and I sincerely hope that you will never get to experience such lows. Please be careful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me