Went to Urologist Today - Your Thoughts Please

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

Please see post #43 & 44 in this thread.

So I had the estradiol sensitive test run on my own since the regular estradiol test the doctor ordered came back at <5.0. The Estradiol Sensitive result is 11.7 pg/ml (reference range is 8.0 - 35.0).

That is still pretty low would you agree?

Do you think my low Free T and E2 can be explained by my SBHG?

I visit with my new doctor tomorrow to discuss TRT, etc. In videos I've watched of him I heard he also recommends most of his patients take Metformin. Something else for me to consider.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

So I had the estradiol sensitive test run on my own since the regular estradiol test the doctor ordered came back at <5.0. The Estradiol Sensitive result is 11.7 pg/ml (reference range is 8.0 - 35.0).

I visit with my new doctor tomorrow to discuss TRT, etc. In videos I've watched of him I heard he also recommends most of his patients take Metformin. Something else for me to consider.

Yes that is low. I felt pretty terrible at that level too.

If you decide to take metformin make sure you research B12 deficiency.

11 something is very low, what you'd need to bring your Free T up and that is large player with SHBG, is a higher Cyp dose of course balanced between your trough, of course. I would not take Metformin, just like you should be wary of an automatice inclusion of Anastrozole...there has to be a real reason to take it and if he's prescribing because he puts all his guys on it...BE WARY.

CoastWatcher

Do you know what your A1c and/or glucose values are?

johnt

Do you know what your A1c and/or glucose values are?

In August 0f 2016 my A1C came back at 5.7 and Glucose 106. This year, five weeks before my blood work I started Intermittent Fasting and Carb cycling. My latest labs show Glucose at 89 and A1C at 5.4. Historically my Glucose had been in the mid to high 90s.

johnt

I got my first follow-up blood work since starting TRT on March 15th and would appreciate any thoughts/insights.
To get an idea of where I started see posts #43, #44, and #61.
My protocol for past 12 weeks has been:

1ML of Testosterone Cypionate injected once per week (25g 1") into glutes.
0.25 AI once per week, generally taken 3rd day after injection.
500MG Metformin twice per day.

When I started my main complaints were: Fatigue, Irritability, Moments of Sadness, Anxiety, etc.

How I feel now: Anxiety has decreased significantly, moments of sadness not as often, and went from having morning wood a couple of times per week to morning wood every day, and seeing good gains in the gym.

I have not felt any changes in irritability; however, my wife says she has seen a change for the better yet I do not feel it is any better perhaps a little worse. And still have afternoon fatigue.

The doc did prescribe me Armour Thyroid 60MG when I first met with him but I did take it because I did not want to add something else into my system until I seen how I felt on T, AI, and Metformin.

Below is my first follow-up blood work. It was actually drawn the morning before I had my 12th injection. I discussed with PA this morning and she recommended no changes with my protocol. She is very happy with the blood work. Only change is she wants me to increase Metformin to 1000MG twice per day instead of 500MG twice per day and she would like me to start the Armour Thyroid. What are your thoughts?

Test 1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.JPG
Image4.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel