Very Strange Test Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

mxman420

So I have my bi-weekly injection increased from 35ml to 45ml, basically 70 to 90. (Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL, 10mL)
So just had my follow-up labs done, previously my labs were:
Testosterone, Serum 209 Low ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 5.7 Low pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 13.0 pg/mL

These labs were:
Testosterone, Serum 1115 High ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 31.0 High pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 55.4 High pg/mL

This makes no sense to me.
Maybe have to get new labs?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mxman420

You probably tested at peak, not trough

Nope, Sunday mornings and Wednesday night is when I take my shots. I tested at 8:30am Wednesday morning.

I just never saw such changes so fast or so much and just a bit worried by such.
I did change from Empower pharmacy's compounded test to Westward Brand.
Don't know if that would make any difference.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It's hard to predict total testosterone values. You are at 90 mg per week, which makes you a great responder when it comes to blood levels. I have seen people reach that level at 100 mg per week

Most people on this forum that get in to a situation like this just aren't as consistent with their dose and schedule as they purport to be. Then you're asking for help doing the math on dosing which makes it much more obvious answer in the disparity being user error.
We can point to lab error but not to this degree, I'd rule out lab error.

fifty

How long had you been on compounded test? I’d have been worried i was taking 140mg and still at ~200. What’s your shbg?

Also it’s .45ml. Your entire bottle is 10ml.

Last edited:

mxman420

Most people on this forum that get in to a situation like this just aren't as consistent with their dose and schedule as they purport to be. Then you're asking for help doing the math on dosing which makes it much more obvious answer in the disparity being user error.
We can point to lab error but not to this degree, I'd rule out lab error.

Thanks Vince. I appreciate the fact that I'm trying to verify and basically being told I'm a lying idiot.

mxman420

How long had you been on compounded test? I’d have been worried i was taking 140mg and still at ~200. What’s your shbg?

Also it’s .45ml. Your entire bottle is 10ml.
Thanks.
Compounding, I was on for a year, stopped for 6 months, then went back on again for 4. Then asked if I could try the other just to see. Same price basically but processing and shipping was quicker.

mxman420

Estrogen is too high that's for sure.

Just trying to get a handle on this. I'll be the first to tell you that at the start 2 years ago, I was anything but consistent. On, then off then on and off again. Since November, I haven't missed a dose and have been right on with what I was told to take.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me