Underdosed generic Perrigo Test Cyp?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Devcon

I answered those questions in my OP. Free T is always tested using Equilibrium Dialysis and TT using LC/MS through Quest, no exceptions.
Free T dropped from 35ng/dL to 20ng/dL.
Total T dropped also from ~1400ng/dL to ~1000ng/dL.
SHBG has been ~40nmol/L pretty much since starting TRT, after dropping from an original ~80nmol/L pre-TRT.

I'll contact them but I don't expect an honest reaction or actually any reaction whatsoever.
Yeah, I also had the same issue with rising pharmaceuticals testosterone. I called them and gave them the lot # and the pharmacy I got it from. They said they would be in contact with me. Never heard a word from them again. And as far as I can tell they don’t distribute testosterone anymore. I had always got westward which is good. I told my pharmacists only westward or hospira if it’s generic.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

They said they would be in contact with me. Never heard a word from them again
Of course...
I had always got westward which is good. I told my pharmacists only westward or hospira if it’s generic
Thanks, that's good to know. Empower's Test Cyp has always worked well for me, so if I can't find Pfizer Test I'll go with them or Westward/Hospira you mentioned. I've heard good things about Westward from other men also.

Devcon

Of course...

Thanks, that's good to know. Empower's Test Cyp has always worked well for me, so if I can't find Pfizer Test I'll go with them or Westward/Hospira you mentioned. I've heard good things about Westward from other men also.
Just fyi Hospira is Pfizer’s generic testosterone

Jerajera

Just fyi Hospira is Pfizer’s generic testosterone
Good to know, thanks. I think Perrigo was also supposed to be, at least that's what they gave me instead of Pfizer because my doc forgot to say "no substitutes" on the script at the time.
Now it doesn't really matter since you can't find Pfizer anywhere apparently

MarkLA

I just got a vial of Padagis which says manufactured by Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing in Michigan. This is newer labeling than the OP of the thread and presumably a different batch. I have Lot# 87521 Expiring January 2025.

I don't start this vial right away, but would like to know about others who have issues with Padagis. My pharmacy says this is all they can get right now. I'd also like to know if anyone doesn't have issues with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me