Homemade cyp and prop mix questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

FLguy123

I am looking to mix cyp and prop at home to make my own blend to experiment. After trying many different protocols I am currently doing the typical protocol of cyp at 100mg and Hcg at 700iu per week Split into two injections Monday morning and Thursday night. I did a trial daily run of daily prop only and I felt awful. Light headed and headaches, crazy neck pain, anxiety, all subsided within a couple days after discontinuing.

my labs showed T in the 400s and super low estrogen when drawn around lunchtime on the daily prop and I had been injecting before going to bed. I’m theorizing that the fluctuation was too fast and too much, although I did have reduced water retention and reduced hair shedding.

I’m debating making my own homemade blend as I have plenty of prop left and now have the 1ml generic test vials filled through my insurance. Has anyone else done this on their own? I’d read about a 90/10 or 80/20 blend before and am thinking about giving it a shot and mixing prop with one of the 1ml cyp vials.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've been experimenting with various ratios, using enanthate and propionate. But so far I've just drawn both sequentially in the same syringe. If I hit on a good combination then I would create a batch mixing the two in a separate sterile vial. I'm uncertain as to whether the pharmacokinetics of a mixture would be the same or not.

I too noticed pretty low troughs on daily propionate alone, so the combination with a longer ester should better reflect the testosterone variations seen in young men.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me