Trt restart

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

What if someone quits TRT (TestCYp + HCG ) after 3 months of use, to get some base blood work? Will the old LH and T levels come back?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

What would be the point of stopping to get blood work? To test what, exactly?

Everybody is different in how fast they may, or may not, return to pre-TRT LH and T levels. Remember too, that one doesn't go on TRT unless they have low T to begin with, so when you say "old levels of LH and T" you gotta remember that those are LOW levels - not the levels of a healthy 20 year old man, for example.

ipi

Ok so with lots of good things it brought some bad things. Prolactin went high and I tested it on my own during TRT when it should have been tested before. I have to see if prolactin was high being on trt. Dr wants me to go on medication for it.

SHBG was low, I don't know if it was coz of TRT. Low Ferratin becuase of phlabotemy as my hemotracit goes up and iron tanks.

What is the minimum dose of trt and HCG that I should start on. I want to give it one more try. But first will do my blood work then go on 150 a day HCG to see if the Testis respond to it and then clomid and then test cyp.

I feel like crap after quitting TRT.

ERO

Prolactin is easily lowered with a very tiny - like 0.5mg twice a week - dose of Cabegoline. Low SHBG is an issue that I have as well, but is not something that can typically be raised. YOu just live with it/try to work around it.

A starting TRT dose is typically 100 mg a week, broken into 50 mg every 3.5 days. HCG can be as low as 150-250 IU twice a week. At that dose you should not need any AI unless you are a SUPER high converter. Cabergoline easily lowers high prolactin.

ipi

But don't know if my body will go back to 200 t level where I started or zero and if my LH will automatically go to 5.1 where I started.

CoastWatcher

None of us are doctors, and we can't possibly tell you where you're various serum levels will end up on this experiment. Nor can we second-guess Dr. Saya. He is a physician with an excellent reputation and has the experience to guide you through this. I am sorry you feel as you do, I can only imagine that stopping testosterone does cause all sorts of problems. But if this is being done under the direction of the staff at Defy, I would urge you to comply with their directions. If you have real problems or doubts, contact them.

DLK

after 2 weeks ? there's no way your levels will stabilize in that amount of time, it will take several months. If you are serious about what you are wanting to do then having labs done already is not going to tell you anything accurately.

ERO

And why would you ever want to go back to a 200 Total T level, anyway??? That is severely low and there is no way you are ever going to feel great at that level.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me