HPT Restart, what should I expect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hello everybody. After a lot of thinking I have decided to get off TRT. Like many before me I started TRT because of low libido. No matter how low or high the dosage I have not been able to feel the benefits in regards to libido. Fertility is really important to me so I'm willing to move on and try to at least bring back my sperm levels to what they were prior to TRT. My question is what should I expect with this restart. I gotta say I'm kind of worried of the side effects of coming off of TRT, but for me it's necessary. What side effects did you feel and were you able to successfully restart your HPT?

My restart protocol from Defy is:
PLAN:
1. BEGIN HCG 300 IU SQ Daily x 2 Weeks, then STOP IT. To flush T Cyp out of the system as discussed.
2. AFTER the 2 WEEKS of the HCG is over, then START CLOMID 12.5 mg by mouth every day x 6 weeks. To increase LH as discussed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You should expect to return back to baseline where you were pre-TRT, remember the way you felt pre-TRT, that's what you can realistically expect.

Months ago I stopped TRT for about a week, it wasn't fun! Muscle were burning, mood deteriorating and extremely moody.

KenLowT

You should expect to return back to baseline where you were pre-TRT, remember the way you felt pre-TRT, that's what you can realistically expect.

Months ago I stopped TRT for about a week, it wasn't fun! Muscle were burning, mood deteriorating and extremely moody.
Well my mood didn't suck before TRT. Anxiety kills my mood. What I'm more concerned about is hot flashes and fatigue. Before Defy and before HCG monotherapy my endo had me on Clomid 25mg a day and I was having like 6 hot flashes a day. I'm hoping since this dosage is 12.5 mg that I'll be able withstand it. Libido was the same pre Trt so I know it won't effect that. Hopefully all goes well. I need my swimmers to come back full blast.

How do you flush out Cyp? You just stop it and it goes away...there's no flushing involved.

Too, I think 12.5mg/D is too much, EOD sounds better to me. And, a good restart normally has an AI as both of those HCG and Clomid are notorious for E side effects.

In the end you just soften, maybe, your return to that baseline low T state. As noted, where you started from in the first place. if you see that as good, or bad, is all relative.

Too if you we're primary Hypo, problem being the testes, there's no point in stimulating those when they're dysfunctional any way.

KenLowT

How do you flush out Cyp? You just stop it and it goes away...there's no flushing involved.

Too, I think 12.5mg/D is too much, EOD sounds better to me. And, a good restart normally has an AI as both of those HCG and Clomid are notorious for E side effects.

In the end you just soften, maybe, your return to that baseline low T state. As noted, where you started from in the first place. if you see that as good, or bad, is all relative.

Too if you we're primary Hypo, problem being the testes, there's no point in stimulating those when they're dysfunctional any way.
It was recommended that I try the 12.5 mg per day, but if it is too much then I'll move EOD like you said. I do have AI prescription as well if E side effects get bad. I do not want to have hot flashes like a menopausal woman again. I was never diagnosed as primary or secondary so I have no idea how all this will react. I just hope I don't get ED again because that's what happened when I quit the HCG monotherapy cold turkey.

eli

Give T cream on scrotum a shot mate before you go off. It's literally the only thing that works on me as weird as it sounds. Maybe you'll feel the same

Guided_by_Voices

I agree w/Vince C that EOD is where to start. You can always add, but I always felt better on EOD than ED with clomid. Also, given the nature of clomid, reducing the dose really required, for me at least, coming off altogether for a few weeks and then restarting at the lower dose.

KenLowT

I agree w/Vince C that EOD is where to start. You can always add, but I always felt better on EOD than ED with clomid. Also, given the nature of clomid, reducing the dose really required, for me at least, coming off altogether for a few weeks and then restarting at the lower dose.
Yes, you're right. Since I had a bad reaction to Clomid before I think I'll start conservatively with EOD.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me