TRT and swollen / sore lymph nodes ????

Buy Lab Tests Online

AntCon

Hey guys , hoping some of you can help.

So ever since my third week of being on trt , I have had a soreness in a lymph node on the right side of my neck, just under my jaw. Some weeks it’s a little milder and some days it can be really sore. I had a CT on them and they showed up as reactive but no cause for concern. I’m coming up on 3 months with this soreness and it’s been really bothering me lately, especially that my Dr. (seen him yesterday) thinks it’s not a big deal right now.

Has anyone ever had swollen or sore lymph nodes since starting trt?

Could my body be confusing my injections as an invader or something? Or maybe my HCG or Anastrozole causing this soreness?

Could I be reacting to the grape seed in my testosterone?

Or would you say it has to be something else causing it?

It’s just been really weighing on me lately as today it’s actually really sore and I just seen the doc yesterday. It sucks that he’s not taking it as serious as I am , just because the CT says I’m fine. Idk :/

Any feedback is much appreciated , thanks all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My lymph nodes become swollen on and off when I begin a new TRT protocol within the first 6 weeks, then subsides after. I also experience a cough during this time which also subsides after 6 weeks.

AntCon

My lymph nodes become swollen on and off when I begin a new TRT protocol within the first 6 weeks, then subsides after. I also experience a cough during this time which also subsides after 6 weeks.

I did just switch up my protocol and during this time it became worse.. So if I am like you , maybe that’s the connection to me feeling it more lately.

Systemlord

I did just switch up my protocol and during this time it became worse.. So if I am like you , maybe that’s the connection to me feeling it more lately.

Perhaps your body needs more time than mine did to see a resolution. A few months after starting TRT I got multiple ear infections months apart and a sinus infection as well in the span of several months, never had that many infections in a 10 year time span.

AntCon

Swollen lymph nodes can be caused by an infection like mononucleosis or any sexually transmitted disease.

I’ve been check for STDs in the past when my health first went to shits. I’ve been with my wife for over 6 years and she’s prego right now. We haven’t sleep w any other people. So it can’t be an STD unless she’s cheating on me lol.

I’ll look into mononucleosis though for sure. I’m considering stopping TRT to see if it gets better , gonna wait a couple more weeks though. What do you think?

AntCon

Perhaps your body needs more time than mine did to see a resolution. A few months after starting TRT I got multiple ear infections months apart and a sinus infection as well in the span of several months, never had that many infections in a 10 year time span.

Dang, who would’ve thought. It’s a trip the way your body responds to things. I’ve got my fingers crossed that mine is similar to yours and it will subside soon. Only thing I’ve had during this time since starting was a sore throat for a couple days.

JV63

Sorry to hear that... How were you diagnosed? CT scan?
Biposy and PET scan. I finished up 2.5 years of chemo/rituxan in June. I have been clear on last several scans over the last 2 years.
I didn't post this to try to scare you, just be sure and get to the bottom of it. I had basically zero symptoms except for the couple of swollen lymph nodes.
Good Luck.

WhatSayYou89

This happens every time I make a change to my protocol.

Usually starts my 2nd week into the change of a protocol and last for a week or two.

Took about three different times before I realized it was the protocol change causing this but after changing protocols numerous times I know it’s a 100% guarantee for me.

WhatSayYou89

What lymph nodes are swollen ? By your groin?
On my neck similar to how OP mentioned.

For clarification I’m not 100% sure it’s swollen lymph nodes but feels like it.

It’s something within the throat area that happens on either side right under the jaw line.

Sort of feels like what starts up during allergy season but without the runny nose and coughing.

Systemlord

On my neck similar to how OP mentioned.
Same here. The glands under my neck get sore, swollen on TRT dosing changes and also vitamin D 40>, I get sneezing attacks throughout the day. Vitamin D in the 50’s causes constant coughing and body chills and I become extremely cold and veins are tiny.

Last edited:

apsjiml

So ever since my third week of being on trt , I have had a soreness in a lymph node on the right side of my neck, just under my jaw. Some weeks it’s a little milder and some days it can be really sore. I had a CT on them and they showed up as reactive but no cause for concern. I’m coming up on 3 months with this soreness and it’s been really bothering me lately, especially that my Dr. (seen him yesterday) thinks it’s not a big deal right now.

Could my body be confusing my injections as an invader or something? Or maybe my HCG or Anastrozole causing this soreness?

It’s just been really weighing on me lately as today it’s actually really sore and I just seen the doc yesterday. It sucks that he’s not taking it as serious as I am , just because the CT says I’m fine. Idk :/

apsjiml

One thing that I had that and sometimes I would have one large lymph node then it would go down then another would pop up. I have seen this in some thyroid groups people talking about this as well. What it was was Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I have not had that in years but I had it for years. I am on Low Dose Naltrexone now and I am actually treated for low thyroid. I would get if it were me both thyroid antibodies tested tpo and tg ab and I would get tsh but also free t3 and free t4 a total t3 and total t4. would be nice as well.
As far as reactions go, I knew one guy who had a reaction to the cotton seed and broke out in a rash all over his body but that was the only guy I knew. A lot of things can cause the lymphnode issues.

Bulldog 1964$

I wonder if it is from the rush of extra hormones in your body , have you ever heard of deers necks swelling during rut season? They are raging with hormones that time of year , kind of sounds like similar thing but Definitely stay on top of it to be safe

Attachments

• 45626FB6-9272-4C18-A799-FBB14B0EA6A3.png
    45626FB6-9272-4C18-A799-FBB14B0EA6A3.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 31
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel