Loss of strength after starting TRT and estrogen blocker.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jstuart83

Good afternoon,
I’m experiencing some strange side effects from TRT therapy. I first started 1ml once weekely and felt great for about 3 days. After that I started to retain fluid and feel worse than I did before I started TRT therapy. My Dr. put me on an estrogen blocker, my estrogen levels went from 20 to 80. After that I began to feel better for about 3 more days. Now I have had the worst muscle pains and weakness all over my body for the past two weeks. The feeling I’m having is very close to working legs at the gym. Then the next day you’re sore and can’t hardly walk up stairs. Im getting this sensation all over my body, legs, shoulders, arms take your pick. If I sit down in a chair I almost need help to get back up. I actually missed taking my estrogen blocker on Friday after my injection and took it the next morning and I started to feel kinda normal and strong. Although today I couldn’t hardest get out of the bed. I’m lost as to what is going on and every Dr I tell this too won’t listen. I have the same issues with prednisone but it usually subsided within 3 to 4 days. When the hormones are right I feel like Superman have plenty of energy no soreness. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Can too low of estrogen cause issues like this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Good afternoon,
I’m experiencing some strange side effects from TRT therapy. I first started 1ml once weekely and felt great for about 3 days. After that I started to retain fluid and feel worse than I did before I started TRT therapy. My Dr. put me on an estrogen blocker, my estrogen levels went from 20 to 80. After that I began to feel better for about 3 more days. Now I have had the worst muscle pains and weakness all over my body for the past two weeks. The feeling I’m having is very close to working legs at the gym. Then the next day you’re sore and can’t hardly walk up stairs. Im getting this sensation all over my body, legs, shoulders, arms take your pick. If I sit down in a chair I almost need help to get back up. I actually missed taking my estrogen blocker on Friday after my injection and took it the next morning and I started to feel kinda normal and strong. Although today I couldn’t hardest get out of the bed. I’m lost as to what is going on and every Dr I tell this too won’t listen. I have the same issues with prednisone but it usually subsided within 3 to 4 days. When the hormones are right I feel like Superman have plenty of energy no soreness. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Can too low of estrogen cause issues like this?
There's so much benefit to estrogen. Joint health and burning muscles are just a few. I would definitely get off the AI. The effects at times are lasting. Don't wait too long.

Jstuart83

You never say how much AI you were prescribed or if you have symptoms of high estrogen.

Why are you on an estrogen blocker?

How you you been on TRT?
Sorry it’s 1mg of a anastrozole. I was prescribed to take half of a pill with my injections. So basically .05mg per week.

Jstuart83

There's so much benefit to estrogen. Joint health and burning muscles are just a few. I would definitely get off the AI. The effects at times are lasting. Don't wait too long.
That’s good to know that’s exactly how I feel. It’s like my body is breaking down muscle and not repairing it. It’s super weird.

Systemlord

Half 1 mg anastrozole is .5, not .05. Regardless of the AI dose, it absolutely wrecks me, even at .050 and .125. You’re taking .5 which is many times more than what I took.

For years I kept treating my high estrogen values and I learned one thing, trying to manage my estrogen was a mistake, I should have left it alone and search for another cause for my symptoms.

Fatigue, weakness, poor sleep, aches and pains are common of low estrogen

Last edited:

Jstuart83

You are correct my apologies. Thanks for sharing. I felt bad before at a base line of 20 on my estrogen. I’m wondering if the three days I felt really good after the initial shot was the estrogen in the rise from 20 that would all make sense, everything you described is what I’m experiencing.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just drop the anastrozole and inject 50 mg twice per week.

You may want to take some MSM supplement for a few days to see how your joints feel.

Jstuart83

Half 1 mg anastrozole is .5, not .05. Regardless of the AI dose, it absolutely wrecks me, even at .050 and .125. You’re taking .5 which is many times more than what I took.

For years I kept treating my high estrogen values and I learned one thing, trying to manage my estrogen was a mistake, I should have left it alone and search for another cause for my symptoms.

Fatigue, weakness, poor sleep, aches and pains are common of low estrogen
Just drop the anastrozole and inject 50 mg twice per week.

You may want to take some MSM supplement for a few days to see how your joints feel.
I’ll give this a try. What are MSM supplements? I’m very new to TRT therapy.

Devcon

Good afternoon,
So is your testosterone 200 mg/ ml or 100 mg/ml?

Jstuart83

So is your testosterone 200 mg/ ml or 100 mg/ml?
200mg/ml they have me taking .75 a week. I got my blood work back from last week. My testosterone was 863 but my estrogen was still higher than my base at 56. My base before therapy was 20. They won’t me to start taking the whole 1 mg anastrozole. What I’m noticing is the closer I get to taking my shot again the less swelling and soreness I began to experience. Is it possible I'm having an allergic reaction to the testosterone Cypionate?

Devcon

200mg/ml they have me taking .75 a week. I got my blood work back from last week. My testosterone was 863 but my estrogen was still higher than my base at 56. My base before therapy was 20. They won’t me to start taking the whole 1 mg anastrozole. What I’m noticing is the closer I get to taking my shot again the less swelling and soreness I began to experience. Is it possible I'm having an allergic reaction to the testosterone Cypionate?
Do what Nelson said. 50 mgs twice a week. Like Monday morning and Thursday evening Drop the estrogen blocker.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me