Trimix Works

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jwilliam

I am a 76 year old male that hasn't had successfull sex for 17 years. I have had two strokes and other medical problems. My testosterone level is extremely low. I hope to start therapy soon.

My urologist gave me Trimix which I have been using for three weeks. I am finally having erections strong enough for oral sex and not for penetration.My wife is extremely pleased. We were very sexually active 3-4 times weekly for years. We hope to get back to at least twice weekly. I have been unable to get an erection from masterbation as well. I am getting some semi erections now at night I fell since using Trimix.

I would like to hear others who are similar with their erection problems.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

recurve6

Hey guys,

Need to know what Tri- Mix costs. I tested today for dose amounts and was given a price of $500 for just 10 injections. Seems a little steep for my blood.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thx,

recurve6

Jwilliam

I pay $210. here in KC and get about 10-12 injections per bottle. I am 76 years old and get rock hard and also use a pliable **** ring. Once hard about 5-15 minutes with foreplay slick on ****ing around **** and balls. I can last a good two hours and two organisms with big loads. This has been a life saver for me. Injection isn't bad after first time. Inject at base of your penis and massage for five minutes so no soreness. Going to check online prices as well. If you can't get hard or maintain your erection well worth the money. Ask me any question and I am honest. JW

Vince

Super Moderator
I pay $210. here in KC and get about 10-12 injections per bottle. I am 76 years old and get rock hard and also use a pliable **** ring. Once hard about 5-15 minutes with foreplay slick on ****ing around **** and balls. I can last a good two hours and two organisms with big loads. This has been a life saver for me. Injection isn't bad after first time. Inject at base of your penis and massage for five minutes so no soreness. Going to check online prices as well. If you can't get hard or maintain your erection well worth the money. Ask me any question and I am honest. JW

Welcome to ExcelMale. I'm happy you're having success with trimix. Please keep us updated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me