New Trimix User

Buy Lab Tests Online

Spyder911

I am new user of Trimix and just picked up my first prescription from a Compounding Pharmacy. Have a few questions after experimenting with first 5-6 injections that have been varied in quality of erection but successful enough for sex with girlfriend.

Looked at my 5ml vial and it shows the mix at 15/.05/5. I have been injecting between 20-50 units on the 100 unit scale with the 5/16 syringe. Based on what I've been reading most are using a much higher quantity of the mix of the three Trimix compounds and fewer units of that strength. How do I know what mix to ask for from the urologist and/or pharmacy & what would be a "normal" amount to need?

Other questions. How many times a week is OK to use Trimix? My urologist suggested only three times and that seems conservative. Injecting on the right side seems to be more effective than the left. Is this normal to favor one side?

How far into the shaft should the needle go? All the way? or half way of the length of the needle?

Understand missing blood vessels is the goal when injecting. Is there any secret to doing this with success each time?

Any help here in advance is much appreciated.

Respectfully, Mike

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale