Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I've only been on cream for 10 days but I'm liking it alot more than injections so far. I am easily tolerating higher free T than I was able to reach on injections without the reflux symptoms. I might have felt a bit of the overstimulated, slightly anxious feeling during the first several days. The overstimulated feeling passed and now I'm just feeling overall good and better than normal. I don't feel cognitively impaired either like I did with injections. Hopefully it won't be just a honeymoon thing.

Here are my values on 100 mg AM, 50 mg PM with Empower hydrogel, taken 5 hours after AM dose:

Test

Result

Normal Range

Total Testosterone

1167 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

44 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

221.7 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

25 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Estradiol

53 pg/mL

<= 39 pg/mL

DHT

370 ng/dL

12 - 65 ng/dL

How about that DHT? I'm starting to buy into the "don't worry about it because local tissues regulate their DHT content" idea. Although it may not be the case for every tissue, I am definitely seeing evidence of that in my skin. I had much oilier skin and acne developing at this stage on injections that I do not have now, despite 10x more serum DHT. We'll see what happens with the hair, as hair loss was a big problem for me on injections -- so far, so good though.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I've only been on cream for 10 days but I'm liking it alot more than injections so far. I am easily tolerating higher free T than I was able to reach on injections without the reflux symptoms. I might have felt a bit of the overstimulated, slightly anxious feeling during the first several days. That passed and now I'm just feeling overall good and better than normal. I don't feel cognitively impaired either like I did with injections. Hopefully it won't be only a honeymoon thing.

Here are my values on 100 mg AM, 50 mg PM with Empower hydrogel, taken 5 hours after AM dose:

Test

Result

Normal Range

Total Testosterone

1167 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

44 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

221.7 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

25 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Estradiol

53 pg/mL

<= 39 pg/mL

DHT

370 ng/dL

12 - 65 ng/dL

How about that DHT? I'm starting to buy into the "don't worry about it because local tissues regulate their DHT content" idea. Although it may not be the case for every tissue, I am definitely seeing evidence of that in my skin. I had much oilier skin and acne developing at this stage on injections that I do not have now, despite 10x more serum DHT. We'll see what happens with the hair, as hair loss was a big problem for me on injections -- so far, so good though.
@FunkOdyssey, I was thinking about you recently, so this is good timing. Glad to hear it. Scroll up and you'll see my labs, which look nearly identical to yours. I felt pretty bad at those levels. I have since modified the protocol and currently also feel pretty good on cream.

The reason I was thinking of you is because I was wondering if you have ever tried hCG? It can be very hit or miss, but many guys report a sense of well being on it. That said, given your labs and the fact that you feel good, no need to even consider hCG!

I'll report back in a bit when I have more time under my belt.

Fortunate

I've only been on cream for 10 days but I'm liking it alot more than injections so far. I am easily tolerating higher free T than I was able to reach on injections without the reflux symptoms. I might have felt a bit of the overstimulated, slightly anxious feeling during the first several days. The overstimulated feeling passed and now I'm just feeling overall good and better than normal. I don't feel cognitively impaired either like I did with injections. Hopefully it won't be just a honeymoon thing.

Test

Result

Normal Range

Total Testosterone

1167 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

44 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

221.7 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

25 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Estradiol

53 pg/mL

<= 39 pg/mL

DHT

370 ng/dL

12 - 65 ng/dL

I forgot to ask - is all being applied on the scrotum?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I forgot to ask - is all being applied on the scrotum?
Yes, in the interest of simplicity and repeating the bulk of success stories I've heard about with cream, I decided to apply strictly to the scrotum. I think cream's limited options with regard to dosage increments and dosing frequency may be a feature and not a bug with individuals like myself that tend toward overthinking and overcomplicating. Different sites of application is just another complicating variable I want to stay away from.

Also if serum DHT is a concern, it is going to remain a concern no matter where you apply the cream. Your options are all different degrees of "way too high".

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
The reason I was thinking of you is because I was wondering if you have ever tried hCG? It can be very hit or miss, but many guys report a sense of well being on it. That said, given your labs and the fact that you feel good, no need to even consider hCG!
Aside from a few injections of some dubious indian hCG, the answer is no, I haven't really tried it. If things go south with the cream, I would consider that for a future experiment though. Thank you for the suggestion and for thinking of me.

Gman86

Test

Result

Normal Range

Total Testosterone

1167 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

44 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

221.7 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

25 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Estradiol

53 pg/mL

<= 39 pg/mL

DHT

370 ng/dL

12 - 65 ng/dL

Definitely curious if u see any hair loss with ur DHT so high on the cream. It would be really interesting if u end up having more hair loss on injections than cream to ur scrotum. If that ends up being the case, it’s gonna be really interesting to try and theorize why. Keep us posted for sure

glad to hear that ur feeling overall better than while on test cyp tho. I’m currently experimenting with short ester injectables. Im definitely curious if the reason some guys feel better on cream than cyp/ enanthate, and some feel better on prop than cyp/ enanthate, are for similar reasons. I wonder if the fluctuating test levels from both cream and test prop are resulting in some guys feeling a lot better, than having very steady levels using cyp or enanthate. I also wonder if the fluctuations on the cream and test prop are allowing downstream hormones to be a little higher than when the body has very steady test levels, which is helping some guys on the cream and/ or test prop feel a bit better than being on longer esterified form of test

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
any transference concerns?

My wife is also using testosterone cream so we will monitor her labs and see if there are any unusual spikes. It seems to me like the hydrogel dries pretty quickly. I guess if we saw evidence of transference I could try applying cream only to the rear side of the scrotum or wait longer between application and sexual activity.

With my daughter, I am not really concerned. I apply the cream with one finger that I wash very thoroughly afterwards. I thought the toilet seat might be an issue but now that I'm paying attention, neither my scrotum nor the part of my inner thigh adjacent to it ever contacts the seat. I think some guys have mentioned they worry about scratching their balls and then touching things, but that is just not something I do -- I find it very easy to avoid touching my cream-laden nuts with my bare hand throughout the day. If some residue remains in my underwear, I very much doubt it would survive a wash cycle with laundry detergent. So, I am not seeing any realistic scenario where transfer occurs.

Charliebizz

Test

Result

Normal Range

Total Testosterone

1167 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

44 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

221.7 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

25 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Estradiol

53 pg/mL

<= 39 pg/mL

DHT

370 ng/dL

12 - 65 ng/dL

Pretty crazy. I’m on same dose and same cream as you.

tt 716
ft 209
e2 40
dht 179
shbg typically runs 12-15.

I also feel much better on cream. And have no side effects whatsoever from my dht being above range. you’re also correct about cream raising dht higher no matter where you put it. My dht was 136 on just two clicks daily to the thighs.

Charliebizz

My wife is also using testosterone cream so we will monitor her labs and see if there are any unusual spikes. It seems to me like the hydrogel dries pretty quickly. I guess if we saw evidence of transference I could try applying cream only to the rear side of the scrotum or wait longer between application and sexual activity.

With my daughter, I am not really concerned. I apply the cream with one finger that I wash very thoroughly afterwards. I thought the toilet seat might be an issue but now that I'm paying attention, neither my scrotum nor the part of my inner thigh adjacent to it ever contacts the seat. I think some guys have mentioned they worry about scratching their balls and then touching things, but that is just not something I do -- I find it very easy to avoid touching my cream-laden nuts with my bare hand throughout the day. If some residue remains in my underwear, I very much doubt it would survive a wash cycle with laundry detergent. So, I am not seeing any realistic scenario where transfer occurs.
I apply with the topiclick top. It takes longer to rub in but dont have to touch it at all. @Cooper i think the scrotal application is very low risk of transfer. I’ve had sex with the wife 15 minutes after and her labs are good. She even knows what the cream tastes like if you catch my drift lolol.

T

tareload

I apply with the topiclick top. It takes longer to rub in but dont have to touch it at all. @Cooper i think the scrotal application is very low risk of transfer. I’ve had sex with the wife 15 minutes after and her labs are good. She even knows what the cream tastes like if you catch my drift lolol.
They should do flavors.

Lumalux

Test

Result

Normal Range

Total Testosterone

1167 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

44 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

221.7 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

25 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Estradiol

53 pg/mL

<= 39 pg/mL

DHT

370 ng/dL

12 - 65 ng/dL

This is very good news. Glad it is working so well for you. I am interested in seeing what the high DHT does to you. Can you please report back on how it affects your beard and body hair? I suspect you are going to notice considerable thickening of your beard and more hair on your chest, back, arms and legs, perhaps with significant head hair loss if you are prone to that. Super excited for you.

Charliebizz

This is very good news. Glad it is working so well for you. I am interested in seeing what the high DHT does to you. Can you please report back on how it affects your beard and body hair? I suspect you are going to notice considerable thickening of your beard and more hair on your chest, back, arms and legs, perhaps with significant head hair loss if you are prone to that. Super excited for you.
Trt itself “might” have contributed to more body hair growth. Or just aging and genes. (my dads pretty hairy). But on injections my dht was mid range at best. On cream it’s way over range. But no difference in any of the things you mentioned. no difference in hair loss on scalp or hair gain on body. Been on cream since December.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Trt itself “might” have contributed to more body hair growth. Or just aging and genes. (my dads pretty hairy). But on injections my dht was mid range at best. On cream it’s way over range. But no difference in any of the things you mentioned. no difference in hair loss on scalp or hair gain on body. Been on cream since December.

This is consistent with the serum != tissue DHT theory. I don't think serum DHT is a primary source of androgenic stimulation in the skin, even when serum DHT is 10x normal. I think it is testosterone which is locally converted to DHT and maybe DHEA as well. I say DHEA because my facial complexion actually improves on TRT and I know my DHEA drops significantly on TRT. You will also hear acne reported as a common DHEA side effect.

Charliebizz

This is consistent with the serum != tissue DHT theory. I don't think serum DHT is a primary source of androgenic stimulation in the skin, even when serum DHT is 10x normal. I think it is testosterone which is locally converted to DHT and maybe DHEA as well. I say DHEA because my facial complexion actually improves on TRT and I know my DHEA drops significantly on TRT. You will also hear acne reported as a common DHEA side effect.
Hmm. My dhea never budged on trt. Until I got in the cream. Now it’s in the lower end of normal when it usually ran slightly above mid range.

zancek0

Pretty crazy. I’m on same dose and same cream as you.

tt 716
ft 209
e2 40
dht 179
shbg typically runs 12-15.

I also feel much better on cream. And have no side effects whatsoever from my dht being above range. you’re also correct about cream raising dht higher no matter where you put it. My dht was 136 on just two clicks daily to the thighs.
How was your E2 (and TT) when you were putting it to the thighs?

Fortunate

I have a question for scrotal cream users: when you rub it in, does it eventually disappear?

I have 20% from Empower and 15% from a local pharmacy. I use the topi-click to apply and rub in the cream. The Empower cream eventually disappears as you rub it in. The cream from the local pharmacy leaves a white residue regardless of how much I rub it in.

The local pharmacy actually re-compounded it with a different base for me because I thought something was wrong, but I still have the residue.

Anyone else have a cream that does this? I don't care about it, but want to make sure it does not reflect lack of absorption.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me