Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

Jw if some of the benefits ur seeing with the cream are from how rapidly the test is getting in and out of ur system
I have some theory’s. But all speculation. but I’ll tell you on injections only I had bad depression and these weird pressure/allergy type headaches. I almost felt sick. Another poster on here had said they felt like they were injecting poison. I felt similar. That is all gone on the cream. I have lost the erection and libido honeymoon I had from cream but could be I need a dose increase who knows. But I’m not going to try and chase that. Libido and erections are still good just not teenage level.

id Say I’m about 80% back to a normal person. Just need to figure out my low body temps and wicked cold intolerance. They drive me nuts. I’m going to trial t4 again. I had some success with it in the past despite good natural thyroid numbers. I don’t really know anywhere else to look. Only other lab marker that stands out is my pregnenolone has been on the decline. Now it’s flagged as low. But I’ve had cold intolerance and low temps way before my preg levels dropped.

Gman86

I have some theory’s. But all speculation. but I’ll tell you on injections only I had bad depression and these weird pressure/allergy type headaches. I almost felt sick. Another poster on here had said they felt like they were injecting poison. I felt similar. That is all gone on the cream. I have lost the erection and libido honeymoon I had from cream but could be I need a dose increase who knows. But I’m not going to try and chase that. Libido and erections are still good just not teenage level.

id Say I’m about 80% back to a normal person. Just need to figure out my low body temps and wicked cold intolerance. They drive me nuts. I’m going to trial t4 again. I had some success with it in the past despite good natural thyroid numbers. I don’t really know anywhere else to look. Only other lab marker that stands out is my pregnenolone has been on the decline. Now it’s flagged as low. But I’ve had cold intolerance and low temps way before my preg levels dropped.
Man I’m so happy to hear thay u’ve figured out how to get about 80% back to ur normal self. That’s honestly huge! It’s huge for anyone. But especially u. I know the journey u’ve had, and how hard it’s been. So I’m really glad to to hear that ur doing as well as u are. I’m so curious to what aspect of the cream is making all the difference for u. It most likely has to be something with the faster in and out rate, or the increased DHT levels, right? Are u applying it to ur scrotum?

im gonna be switching to test prop in a few weeks. I’m curious if I feel any differently on it. I tried it for 5 months years ago, but I was trialing thyroid meds at the time, so I want to give it a go again while not on any thyroid meds. I’ve been reading a bunch of anecdotes where guys felt like crap on cyp and enanthate, but feel amazing on prop. So how fast or slow testosterone enters and leaves someone’s system can definitely make a big difference for some individuals

Fortunate

Man I’m so happy to hear thay u’ve figured out how to get about 80% back to ur normal self. That’s honestly huge! It’s huge for anyone. But especially u. I know the journey u’ve had, and how hard it’s been. So I’m really glad to to hear that ur doing as well as u are. I’m so curious to what aspect of the cream is making all the difference for u. It most likely has to be something with the faster in and out rate, or the increased DHT levels, right? Are u applying it to ur scrotum?

im gonna be switching to test prop in a few weeks. I’m curious if I feel any differently on it. I tried it for 5 months years ago, but I was trialing thyroid meds at the time, so I want to give it a go again while not on any thyroid meds. I’ve been reading a bunch of anecdotes where guys felt like crap on cyp and enanthate, but feel amazing on prop. So how fast or slow testosterone enters and leaves someone’s system can definitely make a big difference for some individuals

I echo @Gman86. As a fellow struggler, I am also genuinely happy for you. I get what you are saying when it comes to injections. I, too feel like something is just “wrong“ when I inject. I feel less so with Xyosted, but still not perfect. I have tried and tried to make creams work, with fleeting success, only to give up. Maybe your success will inspire me to try it again down the road.

Fortunate

Back to update my cream experience. When I first started it I felt great. For the first few days. Libido and erections amazing. then I stameted getting tired and very moody. So I assumed my dose was too high. However I think it was just high till the enanthate was out of my system. like a dummy I lowered my dose down to 1 click am one pm. Then about a month later my low t symptoms came back. I’m glad I rode it out raised dose by a click and got labs. Turns out I only peak around 700tt and 20ft on 3 clicks of hydrogel Base. I feel pretty good at that level. I feel much better than on injections. My pressure headaches and depression are gone. I felt borderline allergic to injections too. That’s all gone. I’m upping the dose to 2 clicks am 2 pm. Just to see if I feel any better. But at least I know I can feel decent on 3 clicks. I’m surprised my levels aren’t crazy high like others on the hydrogel. Shows we are all different and labs are a must to at least see where you are at. I assumed my t was too high at a point and it was actually too low. Hope this helps anyone. Been on cream since december.
Is this 20% strength? I assume you’re putting all three clicks on in the morning currently and on the body, not the scrotum?

Thanks.

Charliebizz

I’m applying to scrotum. 2 clicks am one pm. Last set of labs. My dht typically runs 40-50. On cream it was 179. Range 12-65.

Charliebizz

Is this 20% strength? I assume you’re putting all three clicks on in the morning currently and on the body, not the scrotum?

Thanks.
20% 2clicks am one pm of empowers hydrogel.
I’ll tell you this it was a really rough start. After the first few good weeks. I almost bailed like usual. But I stayed strong. at First in my opinion. Guys like us probably get sides from the higher dht and body needs to adjust. And at that time we assume it’s our levels too high. Then I lowered dose and slowly low t symptoms came back. I was wrong my levels of T weren’t too high at all. So that’s why it’s so important to get labs. We think we know our body’s and have it all figured out. My problem is I have like ptsd from how bad I used to feel. So any little side effect I’m afraid I’m going to go backwards. So I bail out. Returning to the “not so good but manageable“ state I was in. I’m not by any means perfect. but my headaches and depression are gone. I didn’t have them even with low t. And something with injections brings that out in me. I wish I knew why. My last hurdle is this damn cold intolerance. If I can figure this out I’ll be a happy man.

Fortunate

I’ll tell you this it was a really rough start. After the first few good weeks. I almost bailed like usual. But I stayed strong. at First in my opinion. Guys like us probably get sides from the higher dht and body needs to adjust. And at that time we assume it’s our levels too high. Then I lowered dose and slowly low t symptoms came back. I was wrong my levels of T weren’t too high at all. So that’s why it’s so important to get labs. We think we know our body’s and have it all figured out. My problem is I have like ptsd from how bad I used to feel. So any little side effect I’m afraid I’m going to go backwards. So I bail out. Returning to the “not so good but manageable“ state I was in. I’m not by any means perfect. but my headaches and depression are gone. I didn’t have them even with low t. And something with injections brings that out in me. I wish I knew why. My last hurdle is this damn cold intolerance. If I can figure this out I’ll be a happy man.
Oddly, that is very funny to hear. I am very similar. PTSD from all the bad experiences. One would think that just quitting altogether would be the answer, but that might feel even worse.

Glad you are doing well. I might give it some thought.

Fortunate

What time is your PM click? Any trouble with sleep?

Charliebizz

it varies. I’ve put in on early as 4pm and as late as 8pm. I usually go to bed around 10pm. At first it was messing with sleep a little but since I raised dose back up sleep is same as injections. I’ve followed your journey since you came to excel. you and I are very similar. i think it’s very important that if you decide to do cream again. You have to make it to blood work. Because again what I thought was “high t” sides actually wasn’t. I almost bailed right before labs but my wife begged me to make it and said I seemed much better on cream. But I was getting in my own way. I’m glad I stuck it out. it’s still not this panacea like some other men report. but I obviously have other things going on that testosterone isn’t going to “fix“

Fortunate

it varies. I’ve put in on early as 4pm and as late as 8pm. I usually go to bed around 10pm. At first it was messing with sleep a little but since I raised dose back up sleep is same as injections. I’ve followed your journey since you came to excel. you and I are very similar. i think it’s very important that if you decide to do cream again. You have to make it to blood work. Because again what I thought was “high t” sides actually wasn’t. I almost bailed right before labs but my wife begged me to make it and said I seemed much better on cream. But I was getting in my own way. I’m glad I stuck it out. it’s still not this panacea like some other men report. but I obviously have other things going on that testosterone isn’t going to “fix“
Yes, I think these are great points. I have actually in the recent past wondered if I made the same assumption that you mentioned. I think being supraphysiologic and being under treated can both feel bad, and it can be hard sometimes to decipher what’s going on without labs. In another post, I detailed weird anxiety episodes that I sometimes get, and I pinpointed it to having low levels. All this time, I kind of assumed that I was peaking, and that the anxiety was coming from being supraphysiologic when it was actually the opposite.

One thing I’ve never done is trialed a cream protocol and get labs. If I can stick to some thing for a little while, it may be informative to grab some labs to see where I am.

I can always count on Natesto to be somewhat effective without side effects. But, there are some annoyances that come along with it, and as I have posted in other threads, I sometimes feel a touch under treated. On one occasion, I felt really good on cream for about three weeks. But, I threw all kinds of other crap in my system at the same time, which may be why it failed. Would love to make it work again.

I’ll stay in touch.

Fortunate

Also, I’m curious, how are you decided to do the evening dose? Were you doing that from the outset because you thought you should, or were you doing it because you were crashing and/or feeling bottomed out in the afternoon and use that to alleviate those symptoms?

Charliebizz

Yes, I think these are great points. I have actually in the recent past wondered if I made the same assumption that you mentioned. I think being supraphysiologic and being under treated can both feel bad, and it can be hard sometimes to decipher what’s going on without labs. In another post, I detailed weird anxiety episodes that I sometimes get, and I pinpointed it to having low levels. All this time, I kind of assumed that I was peaking, and that the anxiety was coming from being supraphysiologic when it was actually the opposite.

One thing I’ve never done is trialed a cream protocol and get labs. If I can stick to some thing for a little while, it may be informative to grab some labs to see where I am.

I can always count on Natesto to be somewhat effective without side effects. But, there are some annoyances that come along with it, and as I have posted in other threads, I sometimes feel a touch under treated. On one occasion, I felt really good on cream for about three weeks. But, I threw all kinds of other crap in my system at the same time, which may be why it failed. Would love to make it work again.

I’ll stay in touch.
1000% same shit I did. Trust me if you followed my 15 year journey you would see how much self sabotage has went on lol. Unless you just clearly don’t absorb cream. I have no doubt in my mind if you find your sweet spot You’ll feel better then injections. It’s just so much easier to fine tune in my opinion and dosage changes are more forgiving. But still you have to take your time and give it a real run for a few months and get labs. Again I think the initial spike in dht is what has most of us. Thinking we are “too high” then we lower dose and feel under medicated and thinking “no way“

Charliebizz

1000% same shit I did. Trust me if you followed my 15 year journey you would see how much self sabotage has went on lol. Unless you just clearly don’t absorb cream. I have no doubt in my mind if you find your sweet spot You’ll feel better then injections. It’s just so much easier to fine tune in my opinion and dosage changes are more forgiving. But still you have to take your time and give it a real run for a few months and get labs. Again I think the initial spike in dht is what has most of us. Thinking we are “too high” then we lower dose and feel under medicated and thinking “no way“
I figured how fast my levels change from 8hours to 24 hours on enanthate. (Proved it in labs many times ) figured I would probably be too low if I only did 1x a day.

Charliebizz

I think the sleep thing is overblown. think about how long you’re at peak on most injection protocols. Especially 2x a week or more. If t levels effect sleep that much majority of men in trt wouldn’t sleep lol. I applied two clicks last night at 830, slept fine. my theory is it might just be the initial adjustment to the higher dht levels.

Last edited:

Fortunate

I think the sleep thing is overblown. think about how long your at peak on most injection protocols. Especially 2x a week or more. If t levels effect sleep that much majority of men in trt wouldn’t sleep lol. I applied two clicks last night at 830, slept fine.
I hear you. That said, there are tons of threads about sleep. I have had some insomnia issues that, at the time, I felt confident were related to TRT. That said, I am generally under treated these days, so sleep is decent.

Charliebizz

I hear you. That said, there are tons of threads about sleep. I have had some insomnia issues that, at the time, I felt confident were related to TRT. That said, I am generally under treated these days, so sleep is decent.
Im just saying if you’re going to have trouble with sleep and trt. It’s likely to be the same on injections or cream. I personally Sleep better on trt. But initially the cream fucked me up. but I gave it some time and now I’m back to how I am on injections

Last edited:

Cooper

Cha
Im just saying if you’re going to have trouble with sleep and trt. It’s likely to be the same on injections or cream. I personally Sleep better on trt. But initially the cream fucked me up. but I gave it some time and now I’m back to how I am on injections
I believe your situations are similar to mine in that I have went back and forth many times between cyp and cream. Always feel better on cream but I tend to make myself paranoid about transference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me