Too high, need to reduce, what to expect lowering dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

My labs are in, refer to my Blackhawks journey thread. Total T is over 1500 at trough. Just wondering what to expect reducing dosage. Will I have anti honeymoon side effects?

Consultation is in a week w Dr Saya. I'm considering lowering next 2 doses from 64mg to 50 just to get the process started.

Yeah I know...

Just with total T, Free To and E2 all quite high, I am antsy to start coming down to more reasonable range. Balls have been hurting despite hcg, and PSA is up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

My labs are in, refer to my Blackhawks journey thread. Total T is over 1500 at trough. Just wondering what to expect reducing dosage. Will I have anti honeymoon side effects?

Consultation is in a week w Dr Saya. I'm considering lowering next 2 doses from 64mg to 50 just to get the process started.

Yeah I know...

Just with total T, Free To and E2 all quite high, I am antsy to start coming down to more reasonable range. Balls have been hurting despite hcg, and PSA is up.

If your consultation is only a week from now, I'd do nothing until you and Dr. Saya had conferred. Your conversation will be based on the lab results you have just posted. Make a change now, begin to feel a bit different, it may complicate your discussion as the two of you work to tease out just what and how things are different.

Saul

I would. either way probably does not matter. It is only a week. But if my balls were hurting and PSA was up, I know the direction I would go. The change you propose is small and in the right direction. IMO, it is just going to get you to better levels a bit sooner. I am going to start a list of the number of posters who are given to much T and have levels way outside of range. I wonder what your peak levels are?

Blackhawk

Anecdotally I can say that when in a similar scenario I ended with low e2 symptoms. I would discontinue my ai for weeks. Took many weeks for things to come around. I don't aromatize much at all though.

As a result of actual low E2, or from a change/drop when lowering T dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me