What is actually the best T level? When is it too high?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

Testosterone labs are normally taken by 8:30am on your trough day. 11:30 - 1:00pm is not the right time to test for testosterone levels period. Nor is it your trough time. After 8:30am serum testosterone levels normally drop. This is why most labs suggest that testosterone labs be done before 8:30am. Everyone here gets their bloods taken by 8:30 am on their trough day. And this coincides with your shot being taken just after labs. If your not taking your shot just after your morning labs then you are doing it wrong and the lab result will be incorrect and therefore you won't be able to adjust dosage because of the incorrect data.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FOX1

Just jumping back to the initial question; "What is actually the best T level? When is it too high?"
My last Lab results showed Testosterone = 29.2nmol/L ( 8.0 - 27.4) which is just above the upper limit of 27.4
Here is the conversion tool for anyone who needs it
https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php
My result of 29.2 nmol/L = 841ng/dl, again this is in the higher limit of what the "UK" consider safe limits but it works for me and my "UK" Oestradiol (estradiol with an "O") is satisfactory

I read on the thread that there are no limits for testosterone levels and its what feels good for you, this is not the case in UK as there are vast concerns that high Testosterone causes rises in your PSA and that is the main fear for doctors (GP's) in UK.
with the reading above my PSA stayed current at 1.2ug/L
You guys obviously have more indepth knowledge than myself as I am only going by advice from my doctor & Consultant Urologist but the do look closely at my PSA, Oestradiol, HGB & HCT as well as T readings

Testosterone labs are normally taken by 8:30am on your trough day. 11:30 - 1:00pm is not the right time to test for testosterone levels period. Nor is it your trough time. After 8:30am serum testosterone levels normally drop. This is why most labs suggest that testosterone labs be done before 8:30am. Everyone here gets their bloods taken by 8:30 am on their trough day. And this coincides with your shot being taken just after labs. If your not taking your shot just after your morning labs then you are doing it wrong and the lab result will be incorrect and therefore you won't be able to adjust dosage because of the incorrect data.

Pretty sure this is a non issue with those on TRT. We are providing exogenous testosterone and suppressing the "natural" Production of T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me