Testosterone shots and gel usage together

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jackflak

I read an article about a Dr prescribed gel and shots, with the idea that the gel would provide a quick pick up. Can't find the article. Has anyone tried this? I'm on .30 ml of 200mg test cypinate 3x weekly, 350 iu of hcg 3x weekly and .25mg of ai 3x weekly. 48yo.last lab results(3 months ago) were Ttotal 546, freeT was 14.6, shgb was 30, sensitive E2 was 24.2. Still feeling eh. Takes me a while to get moving in the morning, blah at work, memory/focus/drive issues. Was wondering if that would be a viable option for me to bring up to my Dr. Waiting for next lab results from last blood draw on Monday Monday.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Have you ever had a complete thyroid panel. TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies.

DragonBits

I read an article about a Dr prescribed gel and shots, with the idea that the gel would provide a quick pick up. Can't find the article. Has anyone tried this? I'm on .30 ml of 200mg test cypinate 3x weekly, 350 iu of hcg 3x weekly and .25mg of ai 3x weekly. 48yo.last lab results(3 months ago) were Ttotal 546, freeT was 14.6, shgb was 30, sensitive E2 was 24.2. Still feeling eh. Takes me a while to get moving in the morning, blah at work, memory/focus/drive issues. Was wondering if that would be a viable option for me to bring up to my Dr. Waiting for next lab results from last blood draw on Monday Monday.

I have tried that, for me it didn't do much.

It's not like caffeine, you don't get a quick boost of energy from a shot or spreading on some gel/cream. It's most more a gradual increase in energy.

When you first inject, it enters into your system pretty quickly. Do you feel a burst of energy each time you inject?

If anything, the ndt is more likely to give you a quick boost of energy.

captain

I have heard of some doing injections and gel to increase DHT. There was talk for a shot time about an oral T dose of some kind for the quick pick up but it ended as fast as it started. The way I understand T is it just don't work that way. Your wanting results in hours but it takes weeks to months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me