Testosterone levels keep dropping

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

SHBG decreased. That's pretty much the answer here.

Thank John. The problem is when i dropped testosterone dosage from 70mg to 60mg twice a week i also added tamoxifen that increased my SHBG.
But look at my labs when SHBG was 21.7 my testosterone dosage was 50mg twice a week (no tamoxifen here)
Then i increase dosage to 56mg twice a week and with a SHBG of 26.2 my total T dropped from 890 to 770. So this is why i think SHBG doesn't explain these results.
What do you think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thank John. The problem is when i dropped testosterone dosage from 70mg to 60mg twice a week i also added tamoxifen that increased my SHBG.
But look at my labs when SHBG was 21.7 my testosterone dosage was 50mg twice a week (no tamoxifen here)
Then i increase dosage to 56mg twice a week and with a SHBG of 26.2 my total T dropped from 890 to 770. So this is why i think SHBG doesn't explain these results.
What do you think?

That isn't a huge decrease.

HealthMan

I increase my dosage to 140mg (70mg E3.5D) from 120mg. My Total T came back at 798 (250-1100). Previous blood work Total T came at 770 (using 120mg week). There was a difference in the time I drew blood. This time I drew blood just before injecting saturday morning. Previous time I drew blood tuesday morning (12 hour before injecting). So that will have a impact.
I have been on TRT for 2 years and i feel my best when my total T is around 1200.
For the guys that switched to daily injections. How much do you think my total T will increase if i switch to 20mg daily injections? I currently take 0.25mg anastrozole E3D and my sensitive estradiol is 21 (range <29). Wondering if i switch to daily injections i can both increase my total T levels back to 1200 and maybe get rid of anastrozole.
I would love to try subq. Last time i did injecting 0.35ml i got bad lumps. Maybe 0.1ml daily injections i might not have lumps given the lower volume

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me