Testosterone Cypionate Dosage question

Buy Lab Tests Online

ryn996

This is what my provider sent:
BEGIN T Cyp 200 mg/ml – Pt will inject 0.43 ml IM/SQ twice weekly - Elevated SHBG

I’m not really getting 200mg a week, correct? Is the actual doseage 172mg?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Powerlad

Yeah, you'd be getting 172mgs, broken up into two injections of 86 mgs. When I first got my prescription, I had to do a little bit of math and deducing to figure it out, too.

0.43 ml is so specific, though. I wonder what the thinking was behind it.

ryn996

Not sure what the thinking was behind that amount, she didn’t say. I guess it was just based on my lab results.

So where it says “BEGIN T Cyp 200 mg/ml” is that the strength of the T? I saw 200mg and assumed that was supposed to be my weekly dose, but the numbers didn’t add up. Now that I look at it again more closely I see it doesn’t say anything about the 200 being a weekly dose.

Powerlad

Yeah, The 200 mg/ml means in each milliliter, there is 200mgs of testosterone. So injecting .5ml, for example, would give you half, or 100mgs, of what's in 1ml (200mgs).

ryn996

Very high shbg. I would stick with the dose and just see what results you have. Hopefully the results will be good.
I’ve just did my first dose Thursday morning so not much to report yet. Next will be Sunday night. I’ll try that schedule and see what happens, hopefully it’s okay so that I don’t have to do every other day.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve just did my first dose Thursday morning so not much to report yet. Next will be Sunday night. I’ll try that schedule and see what happens, hopefully it’s okay so that I don’t have to do every other day.
Usually men with high shbg need less frequent injections. I think twice a week would be fine for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me