Testosterone and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bama Boy

I Need Help ! I live in Lower Alabama . I was prescribed Test By Uro. 300mg once every three weeks . But I do 100 each week which seems to be better I am wanting to add Hcg to my protocol . I have seen the video of Nelson doing the one shot mix twice a week. I think he said it came in 11000iu But isn't the Hcg only good for 30 day? That would mean that hes using around 8000iu to 10000 per month and throwing the rest a way ? I have also read elsewhere its best to shoot 500iu three times a week for 1 week and take 3 weeks off from Hcg . I am sure this info has already been addressed but I am not to forum/computer savy ;) and Im confused ! LOL HELP!!! Thanks guys this is my first post .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Like Nelson, I inject 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days. My vial of HCG is 11,000 and yes it will last about 11 weeks. I use all of it, throw nothing away. It good for a lot longer than 30 days.

I was prescribed Test By Uro. 300mg once every three weeks.

Bama,

This is all I need to know about your "Doctor," to come to the conclusion that he is clueless when it comes to modern TRT protocols. At least YOU had the common sense to switch to a weekly protocol, but I would even take it one step further. Try pinning 50mg every 3.5 days...it will give you much more stable levels, and less aromatization.

As for the HCG, if your "Doctor" won't prescribe it, it's time to find another doctor that knows what he is doing with regard to TRT. You would find those doctors at Defy Medical.

An 11,000 IU vial of HCG will last you for a couple of months. It's not going to go bad...just keep it in the refrigerator. I inject HCG EOD (every other day) 300 IUs, but many others here pin it along with their Testosterone every 3.5 days (average dose that a lot of these guys use is approx 500 IUs every 3.5 days).

Tom Larabee

They are fee-for-service and you file your own insurance. Call them, they don't up-sell. If not Defy, find someone else your health is too important to leave in the hands of a doctor who isn't knowledgeable.

They also have an HCG plan if you want to stay with your doctor ( I wouldn't recommend, but hey your choice ) and add HCG into your protocol

Does defy take insurance ? or whats my next step?

Your next step is to call them, and set up a consultation. Your most recent blood work may be recent enough, but you will have to ask them to be sure.

It will be worth every cent you spend just to get the consult with Dr. Saya or Dr. Crisler. They will set you up with a protocol for success, unlike your idiot Urologist, that has no clue what he is doing.

If nothing else, you can source the HCG through Defy, and still source your Testosterone through your not so well informed Urologist, with your insurance. You still may be able to claim the HCG through your insurance company. It's definitely worth a try.

Bottom line Bama...the choice is yours. You can continue guessing your way though TRT, following the guidelines of your Urologist (God forbid), or you can go straight to the experts, and skip the BS. Good luck to you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me