Testosterone and Anastrozole starting dose for ED injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

murrayh

yea agreed thats where my idea is but having a hard time feeling good trying to get there. What were your labs like on that crazy protocol did you ever crash your e2

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yes I’ve crashed it lol. Lowest it had gotten was 6. I operate so much better on a lower estrogen level however with my low SHBG so I actually felt fine. Just surprising to see that on a blood test.

murrayh

interesting that has been my theory on why I haven't felt good is that i really need to be much lower e2 wise than I had thought. Maybe that's the key.

With low SHBG youre on what I think is the right track, by the numbers, you can look crashed E, when you're not and that's due to the Free Estrogen you have. Notice your Free T is over range, you can likewise expect Free Estrogen to be in a similar position. I've been working towards E mirroring the SHBG number, maybe a little less, or at least LC/MS/MS being under 20.
I am honestly doing the best I have been on TRT with my LC/MS/MS in the single digits, I think 6 was my last test, and SHBG was 12. Free Estradiol 0.18, lab range is <0.45, I'm doing Cyp @ 16mg/D which has been placing my Free T at the lab range.

I also have to use Exemestane/Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD. I had been using Anastrozole @ .25mg EOD which just wasn't quite enough so I worked with my Dr to try a different approach and its been this that has done better for me with E.

Last edited:

murrayh

Crazy that it took your E to get that low to feel good. I think I have finally figured out why I have been dealing with constant headaches, brain fog and feeling mediocre the past 6 months on TRT. My E non-sensitive (didn't know any better) prior to starting TRT was 5. I've contemplated quitting TRT quite a few times because I mostly felt worse on it and couldn't figure out why as labs looked ok E wise. Going to try and maintain a little lower E and see how I feel.

With low SHBG youre on what I think is the right track, by the numbers, you can look crashed E, when you're not and that's due to the Free Estrogen you have. Notice your Free T is over range, you can likewise expect Free Estrogen to be in a similar position. I've been working towards E mirroring the SHBG number, maybe a little less, or at least LC/MS/MS being under 20.
I am honestly doing the best I have been on TRT with my LC/MS/MS in the single digits, I think 6 was my last test, and SHBG was 12. Free Estradiol 0.18, lab range is <0.45, I'm doing Cyp @ 16mg/D which has been placing my Free T at the lab range.

I also have to use Exemestane/Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD. I had been using Anastrozole @ .25mg EOD which just wasn't quite enough so I worked with my Dr to try a different approach and its been this that has done better for me with E.

Somehow I missed your response. I still have a ton of anastrozole so I’ll continue to use it until I run out. Then, I will try aromasin since it appears you’re able to control your estrogen much better.

I want to get my estrogen into single digits. I’m currently taking .25 eod and have an E2 of 19. Do you think if I alternate taking .25mg and .5 mg EOD I’ll be able to achieve this without bottoming out too much?

Pringle

I went to daily about 5 weeks ago. Will get bloods done next week. 12mg ed. I am trying the change for two reasons, I want to drop AI and also evaluate if I am able to lower HCT and phlebotomy frequency. When on e3.5d I felt pretty good, but had to use .125 AI 2x week to keep E2 sides at bay. When my E2 gets below 20, I have same sides as when over 50. 30 seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me