I am always hot: Is this a high estradiol symptom?

Buy Lab Tests Online
@CoastWatcher
@Systemlord
@MarkM

Most of my body acne has eased up, I'm not scrubbing my shoulders and back with a brush twice per day, so that's a def improvement. Most of the warm/hot in bed overnight has improved, too. Sexual function without PDE5i is still spotty but no symptoms of low E like clicking or achy joints.

Free T is under range so will adjust my Cyp dose to 16mg/D

This was about 4hours past the time I would normally inject as opposed to right before the injection as I always shoot when I get up @ 0430 lab opens @ 0800 so I'm always kind of below where my trough would be day-in/day-out.

14mg/D, 12.5mg Exemestane EOD, 200iu HCG 1xW:
TT 562
FT 129.1 (35-155)
SHBG 13
E2 LC/MS/MS 3 (< or = 29)
Estradiol, Free .18 (< or = 0.45) FIRST TIME MY FREE E HAS BEEN UNDER THE LAB RANGE
Estradiol ECLIA 7 (< or = 29)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Really low E2 and Free E2 but seems to be working for you and lessening symptoms. I haven’t seen E2 that low but of course you have real low SHBG. Will the E2 increase a little when you raise your testosterone dose up to 16 mg? I know it would normally but since you are taking the Exemestane will that keep it down? Guess you will find out.

Making progress!!

E should come up a bit with the Cyp increase but Im not having any problems and I'm actually better as I said. I was a little surprised at how low I did get there with my E but reminding myself too that thats just a little lower that i would really see day-to-day given i can't get bloods right before my injection like I should or want to.

I continue to do very well @ 16mg/D, residual E quality issues, some sensitivity improvements and orgasm is notably more intense. Body acne has subsided to the point I can use regular body wash once per day now. A cooler weather change is helping in bed overnight, too, but can still have minor feeling of being warm or hot which by itself is minor but it interrupts and disturbs my sleep that makes it intolerable for me.

Little less irritable and PMS-ish, no low E symptoms that I can tell; achy/sore joints.

Trying 15mg Exemestane EOD (I made a liquid from tablets), 16mg/D Cyp.

hktest

I continue to do very well @ 16mg/D, residual E quality issues, some sensitivity improvements and orgasm is notably more intense. Body acne has subsided to the point I can use regular body wash once per day now. A cooler weather change is helping in bed overnight, too, but can still have minor feeling of being warm or hot which by itself is minor but it interrupts and disturbs my sleep that makes it intolerable for me.

Little less irritable and PMS-ish, no low E symptoms that I can tell; achy/sore joints.

Trying 15mg Exemestane EOD (I made a liquid from tablets), 16mg/D Cyp.

Any updated lab results?

Moogie

@CoastWatcher
@Systemlord
@MarkM

Most of my body acne has eased up, I'm not scrubbing my shoulders and back with a brush twice per day, so that's a def improvement. Most of the warm/hot in bed overnight has improved, too. Sexual function without PDE5i is still spotty but no symptoms of low E like clicking or achy joints.

Free T is under range so will adjust my Cyp dose to 16mg/D

This was about 4hours past the time I would normally inject as opposed to right before the injection as I always shoot when I get up @ 0430 lab opens @ 0800 so I'm always kind of below where my trough would be day-in/day-out.

14mg/D, 12.5mg Exemestane EOD, 200iu HCG 1xW:
TT 562
FT 129.1 (35-155)
SHBG 13
E2 LC/MS/MS 3 (< or = 29)
Estradiol, Free .18 (< or = 0.45) FIRST TIME MY FREE E HAS BEEN UNDER THE LAB RANGE
Estradiol ECLIA 7 (< or = 29)

Vince - does HCG 200 weekly help you and are you shut down? I was taking HCG 500x2week and it was killing me. I need to consider a lower dose, I just don’t know at what point it is still therapeutic. I had to stop taking it until I get my E2 under control.

Free E looks great! How did you feel with it in range? Any low E symptoms?

Vince - does HCG 200 weekly help you and are you shut down? I was taking HCG 500x2week and it was killing me. I need to consider a lower dose, I just don’t know at what point it is still therapeutic. I had to stop taking it until I get my E2 under control.

Free E looks great! How did you feel with it in range? Any low E symptoms?
i think 500iu is lowest effective dosage but i think somebody on this forum tried 100iu twice weekly because thats the most he could use without problems. not sure if he reported any effects from 100iu x2 weekly

Of course HPTA is shutdown. I've obviously cut that HCG to a minimal amount as I don't need the cosmetic appearance of an 8 year old boy with my nuts shrunken, that's the only reason I use any HCG, at all. It's never made me feel good. I have no low E symptoms that I've found, so far.

Stpfan

If you are feeling hot it's more than likely your blood is running thick. This happened to me... once I donated... I wasn't feeling hot anymore. I was at the 52% range pushing 53%. Dropped to 47% after donation.

Dansk

Hot flashes are actually caused most of the time by low estradiol but it could also be caused by supplements that contain niacin (B3), high progesterone, caffeine, hidden thyroid or anabolic ingredients in supplements, hyperthyrodism, infections and other causes.

Why don't you stop the AI and DIM and see?

Any possibility for your body to be exposed to any of the other factors?

Low Estradiol Increases Hot Flashes and Sweating in Men with Low Testosterone

I went through a period of doing some hard core cold water therapy, and after about a 6 weeks I began having bad night sweats. had my Estradiol tested and it was undetectable. It was the standard test, but it was checked twice with same result. I may have posted about it 5 years ago. I also just felt crashed out a lot, but mostly after workouts. Its my belief it was the low estradiol that was causing the sweats. All other diseases related to night sweats where ruled out.
When I started TRT therapy this year my sensitive estradiol was 15-17 range. which I believe was too low for me.

If you are feeling hot it's more than likely your blood is running thick. This happened to me... once I donated... I wasn't feeling hot anymore. I was at the 52% range pushing 53%. Dropped to 47% after donation.

I won't presume that you read 72 posts and 4 pages before you posted, but you should. That bolded phrase is very wrong, sounds better posed as a question as in Hematocrit and Platelets but it's wrong nonetheless and saying it like you did is flawed.

Stpfan

I won't presume that you read 72 posts and 4 pages before you posted, but you should. That bolded phrase is very wrong, sounds better posed as a question as in Hematocrit and Platelets but it's wrong nonetheless and saying it like you did is flawed.

4 pages and you still don't have an answer pal. All you do is guess work.

You're just one of those dudes that thinks they know everything and never shuts up.

K.pietera

Hi There ,

I want to add my persoal story with hot flashes ( mostly at night ). I am on TRT for almost 3 years right now. The first time I had hot flashes was when I Added HCG into my protocol for fetillity. My protocol back then was 2 x 500IU HCG and 4 clicks ( 2 morning , 2 evening ) of Testosterone scrotal cream 20%.

Afther a few months into the protocol I was having hot flashes every night , it was a strange feeling because my body did not feel hot of sweaty but I was feeling hot from the inside out and I could not sleep. It was terrible !!

I did my blood work and what came back elevated ? Progesterone , estradiol ( Is always a bit elevated but now it was way to high 83 ) adn prolactin.

I quit the hcg and afther a few weeks the hot flashes went away.

Now +1year later I reduced my testosterone into 2 times 1 click to the scrotum because My test levels where a bit too high that led to high hemoglobin and hematocrit. I felt fine for a while but then I added Proviron 2x 25mg and DHT 10% cream 2 times 1 click into my protocol and afther a few weeks I began to experience hot flashes again.

Did blood work and same story as last time but also my SHBG crashed. I left the SHBG out because I tought that was the problem but I still got hot flashes now 2 months later.

I'm almost sure it has something to do with the elevated progesterone because those where the only two times they where elevated...

I did my bloodwork today so I will keep y'all up to date with my results !

Ps: thank you for this forum , I am from Belgium and we don't have a lot of guys on TRT or people who you can talk to about it. Keep up doinng the great work !

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Have you tried just using the cream without hCG? Just curious

K.pietera

Have you tried just using the cream without hCG? Just curious
Yes I only used HCG for 4 months but I felt really bad on it.. For me the transcrotal cream alone does it job verry well but I wanted to see If I could feel better if I added proviron and DHT cream into it.. TRT is for me 'try and error' untill you find the sweet spot and even then it can change afther a time. But it really changed my life for the better ! I started at 26 and now I am 29. In belgium I am kind of a 'lone wolf' into the TRT community. Thanks for your reply I will check it out and when my bloodwork is done I'll ulpoad it if you guys would be interested

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me