Taking DHEA and Pregnenolone with surprising result

Buy Lab Tests Online

wsj357

According to MayoClinic.com, allergic reactions may occur in some individuals taking DHEA. Allergic reactions are characterized by the presence of redness on the skin, itching, swelling, blistering, rashes, shortness of breath, runny nose, hives and sneezing. MayoClinic.com strictly advises such individuals to avoid DHEA products.

Maybe take an antihistamine with your DHEA and see what happens. Quail egg supplements work surprisingly well for allergies if that is whats happening.

Pretty sure it’s becuse of DHT because that’s my only side effect. I’ll keep it in mind thanks my friend for the response.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

Thanks for the response.

It’s been many months and years probably since I’ve fallen asleep within n hour. Normally it takes me 1-3 hours. I took it last night 2 hours or so before bed and I actually slept within 30 mins and dreamt well. I did not toss and turn or wake up at all. Amazing. Cortisol could be my problem.

Problem is I itch like crazy.

Congrats man, my doctor told me to try some DHEA at night, because in some people it helps with sleep, and I need that help as well. DHEA opposes cortisol, so it could really be that taking DHEA before bed would help pushing down Cortisol, but I'm just talking broscience now. Also, if elevated Cortisol at night is the problem, have more carbohydrates less protein at night, and less carbs more protein during the day

Leesto

50 mg of DHEA twice a day and 50 mg of pregnenolone p5, it does seem like a high amount to me. I wonder if it would increase your E2? I'm presently using 25mg of dhea and thinking of adding 10mg of pregnenolone.

DHEA was a huge game-changer for me. Nothing else in my TRT journey has had such a tremendous positive effect. Even so, I take 25 mg. per day. Doses above that level don't seem to deliver additional positive effects. I don't notice anything from pregnenolone. That doesn't mean it isn't helping, but I can't detect any difference.

Every man is different and what helps one man can crash the next. Keep your eyes open when tinkering with protocol!

wsj357

DHEA was a huge game-changer for me. Nothing else in my TRT journey has had such a tremendous positive effect. Even so, I take 25 mg. per day. Doses above that level don't seem to deliver additional positive effects. I don't notice anything from pregnenolone. That doesn't mean it isn't helping, but I can't detect any difference.

Every man is different and what helps one man can crash the next. Keep your eyes open when tinkering with protocol!

I keep itching like crazy from a 25mg dose. Some said allergic reaction. Any itchy hair or skin for you? Did levels peak quickly?

Leesto

No I had no negative reactions at all. My DHEA levels were already above range and did not change much on the next labs. But the positive effects were dramatic. Go figure.

DHEA was also a game-changer for my dear pal PeakT, founder of PeakTestosterone. I added it to his protocol during his first consult with me based on some residual anxiety, which didn’t resolve with his baseline TRT, and it was the missing piece of the puzzle for him. He did a great job of increasing awareness about all aspects of HRT, often drawing from his personal experience.

Steelballs

Older post but just read through it . Just spent a bit of time reading studies and posts.

I stopped dhea for a month because of sides and my levels came back above range . That was only after 2-3 weeks of dosing.

I decided tonight to start dhea after reading and decided to lower dose. Many studies and articles and patient feedback:posts said it helps with sleep. Goal is to see if I’m mentally stressing myself at night and thus having issues.

I wonder if dhea will not helonme sleep if my cortisol is not an issue. Or am I wrong. Does cortisol become active when there is no DHEA to fight for the same receptor? @Nelson Vergel

I guess Time will tell. Tomorrow I’ll start EOD.

Do you think EOD is effective @Nelson Vergel ? Will it still stay at stable levels within my system? I can’t do daily. Hair itches, body itches and I feel like junk. Moment I removed dhea I felt better. I wonder if DHT and dhea together causes this or it’s just dhea. I am on cream but no issues when I dose only when I take dhea.

Lastly what else should I be taking if I’m not on HCG and just cream, thyroid,vitamin d, b6 Preg, dhea.
Yes lower your Dhea dosage and start pregnalone and melatonin. You will have some strong dreams at first but they will fade.

fifty

Regular dhea or micronized? I actually seem to get different results with cheap regular dhea or micronized/ultra-micronized or sublingual or lipid matrix. Is that logical? I don’t totally understand it.

Last edited:

wsj357

So I ditched the dhea until I can get a much lower dose.

Within theee days I was falling asleep midday and really frustrated about everything.. Red rashes on chef is indr eyes and swollen ankles.. swollen face and more.

I stopped dhea 2 nights ago and slowly feeling better.

Never again. Although it does help sleep. Maybe I can get 5mg

James

DHEA was the worst ancillary TRT med/drug I've taken. Started with 25 ultra micronized mg's cut to 12, then to 6 then to 3, and finally stopped altogether. It helped with sleep, but the increase in anger was no good. Tested baseline, but was not on it long enough to test after 4 - 6 weeks.

wsj357

DHEA was the worst ancillary TRT med/drug I've taken. Started with 25 ultra micronized mg's cut to 12, then to 6 then to 3, and finally stopped altogether. It helped with sleep, but the increase in anger was no good. Tested baseline, but was not on it long enough to test after 4 - 6 weeks.

So even 3 sucked. Dhea builds up fast in my system and probably yours. I took 25 and was over lab ranges in 2 weeks :)

wsj357

I think the prey converting to dhea should be enough. I will rate in bloods to see where I land with that conversion and report back.

C

Chroniclowe

No, they do not increase your testicle size.
Actually dhea and preg combination has made my loads very thick, little achy balls too but no increase on testicle size, normally my loads are very watery. Strange. I didnt responded even hcg 7000iu/wk that well because of primary hypogonadism. Very positive effect i like it.

Vince

Super Moderator
Actually dhea and preg combination has made my loads very thick, little achy balls too but no increase on testicle size, normally my loads are very watery. Strange. I didnt responded even hcg 7000iu/wk that well because of primary hypogonadism. Very positive effect i like it.
Interesting. What is your dose of DHEA and pregnenolone? I've been using Jarrow 25 mg of DHEA and Pure encapsulations (brand) pregnenolone 10 mg daily for a few years now. I've never noticed any difference and sperm quality. What levels are your DHEA at? Mine are DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)

C

Chroniclowe

Interesting. What is your dose of DHEA and pregnenolone? I've been using Jarrow 25 mg of DHEA and Pure encapsulations (brand) pregnenolone 10 mg daily for a few years now. I've never noticed any difference and sperm quality. What levels are your DHEA at? Mine are DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)
Okay looks pretty small dosage pregnenolone on my eye, but if you feel optimal no point to increase it.
Yes, first i started dhea only 25-50mg day, but when i added pregnenolone on the mix, the magic happend. Now im using 25mg dhea and 50mg pregnenolone. Thats sweet spot for me i feel good, so i dont see point to confuse myself with labwork. Feeling is more important for me. ” In men, progesterone is involved in the creation of sperm, or spermatogenesis.” So maybe that a reason, my progesterone levels before pregnenolone and dhea was very very low. Now my progesterone levels are probably on the upper range as pregnenolone increase it. big and thick loads i like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Super Moderator
Okay looks pretty small dosage pregnenolone on my eye, but if you feel optimal no point to increase it.
Yes, first i started dhea only 25-50mg day, but when i added pregnenolone50 on the mix, the magic happend. Now im using 25mg dhea and 50mg pregnenolone. Thats sweet spot for me i feel good, so i dont see point to confuse myself with labwork. Feeling is more important for me. ” In men, progesterone is involved in the creation of sperm, or spermatogenesis.” So maybe that a reason, my progesterone levels before pregnenolone and dhea was very very low. Now my progesterone levels are probably on the upper range as pregnenolone increase it. big and thick loads i like it.
What brands are you using? Maybe six weeks before I do my next testosterone panel. I'll try a run of 50 mg of pregnenolone, to see what results I get. Nothing wrong with a little experimentation.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me