Symptoms of too high levels of testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Quick facts:
Currently under care of Defy
100 units of HCG daily
.5ml test cyp every 3.5 days SC
.25 mg anastrozole on injection days

What would be the possible symptoms of running your t-levels too high? I know a number is just that, we all respond differently at different levels. Therefor I am not mentioning my latest T-Levels so it leaves that bias out.

Overall I am feeling better on this new protocol form Defy compared to my old clinic/protocol. Mainly because I'm a very low SHBG guy. But I've been doing some tracking and about 8 hours to about 2 days after my injection I get a headache at times and fatigued. It seems my best feeling days are day 3 and 3.5.

I'm just wondering if my peak is going too high? Or maybe it is not necessarily going to high but since I'm a low SHBG guy, the roller coaster effect is doing it.

Just would like your thoughts on how you feel if you've gone too high or if you think its something else. Of course I'll discuss all of this with Defy on my next appointment but wanted to get some thoughts from you guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I guess I should also add that I am not having of the common side affects that I had when I first started TRT years ago. I shot up to 960, felt great with strong libido, strong erections, stamina and overall happiness. However, I did have the side effects of back acne, hair growing fast and prostate swelling just a bit (slightly tougher to urinate but not extreme). Those side effects were worth the positive gains I made.

At that time I was on compounded creme (from PCP) and my DHT levels went to high end of normal. I'm thinking its the DHT that made me feel that way. Now my DHT is on the mid/lower end of normal and I no longer have those side effects but also lost some of the positives.

You may be experiencing too much stimulation (overdrive) of your sympathetic nervous system with the high spike (however high it may be)...this could also be compounded by the low SHBG status creating larger swings in your levels.

Appears to be a Crisler regimen with the daily HCG, I would assume? Consider and discuss smaller, more frequent, T injections on your next consult with myself or staff. Smaller, more frequent T injections are often the best chance of stability AND optimization for truly low SHBG guys.

You may be experiencing too much stimulation (overdrive) of your sympathetic nervous system with the high spike (however high it may be)...this could also be compounded by the low SHBG status creating larger swings in your levels.

Appears to be a Crisler regimen with the daily HCG, I would assume? Consider and discuss smaller, more frequent, T injections on your next consult with myself or staff. Smaller, more frequent T injections are often the best chance of stability AND optimization for truly low SHBG guys.

Thank you Dr. Saya for weighing in. I figured the smaller more frequent route would be where I would eventually need to go. Dr. Chrisler is the one that first moved me to every 3.5 days (I was once a week from my old clinic). My SHBG was 9.2 and 9.6 on my last two times I had it drawn.

I was just curious as to why I would get lethargic with headaches the day of and after my injection. I thought maybe I was going too high and then I'd always feel better toward the end which I just assumed I was coming back through the sweet spot. Then again I also thought about estrogen even though it has been running around the 25 mark the past couple of times, maybe that was not right for me. So many little things to tweak I guess with such a complex sytem

With an SHBG in the 9s you really should be on EOD it not daily injections of Cyp. What's happening is your body is moving through that Cyp so fast with youre experiencing extreme highs and lows through the 3.5 days, reason (likely) that you don't feel too well from one injection to the next. Getting on EOD can keep your levels more steady over those days. I did EOD for little over a year before moving on to daily injections. Its much nicer being "the same" from day-to-day and not feeling ups and downs so much.

CoastWatcher

With an SHBG in the 9s you really should be on EOD it not daily injections of Cyp. What's happening is your body is moving through that Cyp so fast with youre experiencing extreme highs and lows through the 3.5 days, reason (likely) that you don't feel too well from one injection to the next. Getting on EOD can keep your levels more steady over those days. I did EOD for little over a year before moving on to daily injections. Its much nicer being "the same" from day-to-day and not feeling ups and downs so much.

i agree with Vince Carter's thoughts. I am a daily injector as well, and it does bring consistent levels and consistent subjective feelings. An EOD schedule should be considered.

My SHBG was 9.2 and 9.6 on my last two times I had it drawn.

Yikes, that is pretty low. I concur with Vince and Coastie...you should at least be pinning your Test EOD, if not daily.

My latest SHBG was 21, and I'm injecting my Test EOD, with much better results than the every 3.5 day schedule.

thanks guys, that is what I was figuring. I will definitely discuss this with Dr. Chrisler at our next phone appointment. We did not run SHBG on that tests for Defy (those numbers were from 2 previous I did with DiscountedLabs.com). My biggest concern was injection so much so going EOD or everyday will be just that much more. Right now Defy has me drawing with a 22 gauge and then swapping needles to a 26 gauge to inject SC which I do either in my thigh or upper buttocks. What gauge are you guys using that do it EOD or every day?

CoastWatcher

thanks guys, that is what I was figuring. I will definitely discuss this with Dr. Chrisler at our next phone appointment. We did not run SHBG on that tests for Defy (those numbers were from 2 previous I did with DiscountedLabs.com). My biggest concern was injection so much so going EOD or everyday will be just that much more. Right now Defy has me drawing with a 22 gauge and then swapping needles to a 26 gauge to inject SC which I do either in my thigh or upper buttocks. What gauge are you guys using that do it EOD or every day?

As an every day injector, I rely on an insulin needle.

Last edited:

29g 1/2" Insulin syringe.

It takes little time to draw up a daily Cyp injection, it's so small, think appx .10ml

I have a little shelf in the bathroom that fits the purpose, it's easy to set it there upside down and let the syringe fill while I do other things.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me