Switch from injectable to topical

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLR

What a pain in the ass, huh? I don't want to die but I don't want to get old either!!! Miss the days when my Dick got so hard so often a cat couldn't scratch it and I took all that for granted.......

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... To answer one of your questions, injectable modalities in no way whatsoever mimics human physiology, even with daily injections. I did propionate a few weeks and my levels were sky high three days after a single injection. Topicals are the closet in mimicking our natural processes. You’re not supposed to have elevated t around the clock. This is one of the problems that causes insomnia in a lot of men. ...
My experience differs from yours in this regard. Daily propionate was giving me a little more variation than what's natural even for young guys, so I'm replacing part of the dose with enanthate. The pharmacokinetics of topical testosterone are also dependent on the formulation and the individual. Some published response curves are quite flat, meaning diurnal variation is not assured. Additionally, in natural males testosterone is rising significantly in the early morning hours. In theory this would be easier to emulate with propionate injections, though I find testosterone injections at bedtime interfere with sleep.

sh1973

I tend to over respond to everything. Even on cypionate I can only tolerate 60mg per week. Not sure why, I suppose the high shbg plays a part. Honestly most of the time I don’t do well with any medication.

edvedder

Ya, I’d have to agree. 300mg/ day isn’t crazy high. It is around the top end for dosing though. But again, 300mg/ day seems to be around the top end for guys doing all of it on the scrotum.

How does this work out in terms of cost and logistics as empower only has the 20% 30mL clickers. Do you have to order 2 of those at a time or do you order 1 clicker but more frequently than once a month ? Or is it a larger clicker ?

Gman86

How does this work out in terms of cost and logistics as empower only has the 20% 30mL clickers. Do you have to order 2 of those at a time or do you order 1 clicker but more frequently than once a month ? Or is it a larger clicker ?

Good questions. So they only have the 30ml click dispenser. I’m in Massachusetts, and they have a rule where you can only get a month supply sent out at a time. My dosage is 3 clicks 2x/ day. At 6 clicks per day, one bottle will last me about 20 days. So basically I would of had to get a new dispenser sent out to me every 3 weeks. I’m with defy, and work with Nurse Jill, who is literally the best. She’s awesome. I simply asked her to change my dose on the prescription to 8 clicks per day, but in reality I would stay at 6 clicks. This way, according to the prescription I would use up a whole dispenser in exactly 15 days. So since she wrote the prescription that way for me, I was able to get two 30ml dispensers sent out to me, which will actually last me around 40 days. Which still kind of sucks, and is a bit expensive, but obviously better than what it would be if I had to order it every 20 days. They’re $72 a piece through defy. I get them from empower pharmacy. So roughly it currently costs me around $100/ month, factoring in shipping.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me