Topical vs injectable

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

I realize this has probably been debated to hell and back, but I wanted to ask a question. Has anyone went from topical to injectable then back to topical? The reason I ask is, in the 8 plus years I’ve been on trt the best I felt was on Androgel 1.62. I used this the first 1.5 years but was forced to stop due to insurance not covering it. Long story short, I’ve tinkered with enanthate and cypionate until I’m just the hell over it. No matter what dose, schedule or level I’m at, I just never feel good. I’ve tried compounded creams but they just weren’t the same as agel. My current insurance will now cover all the gels and I’m contemplating trying it again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I love your line.
"I've tinkered with enanthate and cypionate until I'm just the hell over it."
If this forum allowed signatures I would quote you in my sig.

I started out with Testim 1% gel and loved it. 1 tube got me to 630/18 however it also too my E2 and prolactin out of range. The prescribing doc did not know what to do.
I switched clinics and was started on compounded cream which did not work for me at all. 3 clicks of 20% got my TT to 350 and I went on Tcyp because I can not afford Testim at $300 a month. If my insurance would cover Androgel 1.62 (the gel all other are measured by) I would burn my needles.

hth

sh1973

I can honestly say the year and a half I used it was the best I’ve ever felt on trt. It was easy to apply and had no odor. I think it unjustly gets a bad rap, for whatever reason. My urologist is willing to let me try it. I don’t care whatsoever about muscle or being 20 again. I just want to feel normal and have some consistency. I don’t think that’s asking too much.

sh1973

I am going to give it a try and hopefully get the same results. If it doesn’t work, I might try the 20% compounded cream later down the road.

blackebob

You have about convinced me to go back on it, but I have only been doing the injection for three months after 18 months on cream with a dip shit. I am going to give it a little bit longer. The worst thing about TRT for me is that time is measured in months or a year on protocols.
I did 11 months on Androgel when i first got started on this TRT road. I can honestly tell you months 9,10, and 11 were the best I had felt in long time, before and after my little clomid experiment. I was in good shape, and libido was off of the chart. There was no honeymoon period, it was a way of life, everyday. I want that feeling back.
I wish you the best of luck.

sh1973

You hit the nail on the head blackebob, I knew what to expect everyday. Consistency with me means more than anything. There’s been guys on it for years with success. The main drawback is price, but if you have insurance, you can use the $10 copay card offered from the manufacturer.

sh1973

Flguy honestly I had the prescription filled for three month mail order and it’s been sitting in the closet for a year. After lowering my dose of cypionate to 60mg weekly I feel pretty good. I’m still contemplating trying it but honestly scared that it won’t work. The last two times I’ve tried to quit altogether it has been disastrous and there is no words that can describe how bad I feel when my levels get low. That alone had caused a lot of apprehension on my part. My wife keeps telling me that I should try it again since her insurance covers it now but just need to get up the nerve to pull the trigger LOL

TLR

Just so you aren't feeling alone I just switched back to cream from injections for largely the same reasons. I had tried it before but it felt a little overstimulating, presumably from the increased DHT from what my doc said. I was doing the scrotal route, but started out on 1/2 gram 2x day. I'm "easing" into it this time with 1 click 1xday. The thing I can say from last time and this time (1 week thus far) is there is a noticeable uptick in erections and libido. I'm gonna stick it out, see what my body likes (without looking at any bloodwork to obsess over) and possibly try another application site before I make any decisions. I honestly don't think I gave my body a chance to settle last time and was overdosing. The way I see it, the needle is always there if it doesn't work and it isn't like I am gonna hurt myself by trying!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me