Sustanon protocol - Nelson?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bm1981

Hi Nelson - not sure if you will see this but I think I read you used Sustanon back in the day and was quite a fan of it. Sustanon gets a lot of bad press in TRT circles due to it having 4 different time release eaters to it. Just wondering how you used it and how it compared to single ester testosterones.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I used Sustanon when I was wasting due to HIV (I had lost 30 pounds unintentionally in 1991-1992). With 1 cc of Sustanon 250 plus 1 cc (300 mg) nandrolone weekly, I gained 40 pounds fast and felt like I was not sick. It was cheap and I had to get it from Mexico since no one would prescribe it for wasting syndrome. So, yes, I have good memories of that ester combo.

The problem with Sustanon is that it comes in ampules that you have to break to inject, so splitting it in 125 mg per week doses would be best done by prefilling 2 syringes. Some people may tell you it is not safe to do so but I had no trouble once I finished by 14 week cycle and went down to TRT doses.

It is the cheapest and most widely spread injectable in the world. All the BS you are against it is just that.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi Nelson - not sure if you will see this but I think I read you used Sustanon back in the day and was quite a fan of it. Sustanon gets a lot of bad press in TRT circles due to it having 4 different time release eaters to it. Just wondering how you used it and how it compared to single ester testosterones.
Thanks

Regarding trt whether one chooses to use the most commonly prescribed single esters (enanthate or cypionate) or multi-esters such as (sustanon or testoviron), after absorption from the intramuscular depot, the testosterone ester is rapidly hydrolyzed in plasma and all that is left is testosterone.

There should be no difference in effectiveness between the different esters as testosterone is testosterone.

Weekly dosage/injection frequency will play a big role in the effectiveness of ones protocol and how it effects ones total t/free t/bio-available t/ shbg /estradiol/dht , among many other health markers.

As far as multi-esters such as sustanon or testoviron having any negative/posiitive benefits over single esters, highly doubtful! If anything a single injection of a multi-ester may cause an initial higher supra-physiological peak compared to a single ester.

if one is using the proper weekly dosage of sustanon to be effective than there should be no issue and it is one of the most commonly prescribed injectable in European countries/Australia.

bm1981

Thanks everyone for reply’s.

Nelson I am going to buy your book always fancisted with your work and writings on men’s health thank you.

I am currently on Sustanon - 1ml every 10 days. Personally I love it too.

at15

I used Sustanon when I was wasting due to HIV (I had lost 30 pounds unintentionally in 1991-1992). With 1 cc of Sustanon 250 plus 1 cc (300 mg) nandrolone weekly, I gained 40 pounds fast and felt like I was not sick. It was cheap and I had to get it from Mexico since no one would prescribe it for wasting syndrome. So, yes, I have good memories of that ester combo.

The problem with Sustanon is that it comes in ampules that you have to break to inject, so splitting it in 125 mg per week doses would be best done by prefilling 2 syringes. Some people may tell you it is not safe to do so but I had no trouble once I finished by 14 week cycle and went down to TRT doses.

It is the cheapest and most widely spread injectable in the world. All the BS you are against it is just that.
you carry a lot of muscle, good physique man. did the docs ever prescribe you primobolan or did you ever use it on your own?

I use Testoviron but no more preloading syrings. I simply buy sterilized vials on ebay and fill 2-3 ampoules into the a vial. I do inject twice a weak but maybe using Testoviron or Sustanon it would be better to inject only once a weak?

at15

I use Testoviron but no more preloading syrings. I simply buy sterilized vials on ebay and fill 2-3 ampoules into the a vial. I do inject twice a weak but maybe using Testoviron or Sustanon it would be better to inject only once a weak?
thats fine once a week is standard for testoviron or sustanon. i do the same thing with testoviron loading the amps into a sterile vial and injecting once per week. Each amp actually has 1.2-1.25ml so it does save some oil. I usually put 8 amps in vial and it will last 10 weeks or so depending how much im using.

bp

What was your pinning protocol with the Sustanon 250 Vergel?
Did you pin 1cc (250mg) in 1 injection weekly, or did you split it into 2 or more injections throughout the week?

thanks in advance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching