Supplementing T4 with thyroid Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

Do you take any T4? What is your FT4 level on T3 only? Tx
I do, but only because my Primary Care doc insists on it. Early on when I was just taking T3 prescribed by Defy, my FT4 level was about 0.8 and my PCP thought it needed to be higher. After adding 75 mcg of T4, my FT4 actually dropped to anywhere from 0.4 to 0.6. I feel no different with or without T4. For me it was adding T3 that made all the difference.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolverine

I do, but only because my Primary Care doc insists on it. Early on when I was just taking T3 prescribed by Defy, my FT4 level was about 0.8 and my PCP thought it needed to be higher. After adding 75 mcg of T4, my FT4 actually dropped to anywhere from 0.4 to 0.6. I feel no different with or without T4. For me it was adding T3 that made all the difference.
Thanks! Are you taking all 50 mcg T3 at one time in the morning?

Vtail

Thanks! Are you taking all 50 mcg T3 at one time in the morning?
I split the dose. These days I take 25 mcg upon waking, then another 12.5 mcg mid-day. Occasionally I will forget to take the mid-day dose if I'm busy, and have never felt any worse than if I had remembered to take it.

zancek0

Hey guys. I got my thyroid numbers today. In my country we get levothyroxine without prescription in pharmacies. I am thinking about supplementing T4 to bring my TSH between 1-2.
What dose should I start with. 25 mg or better 50.
Since starting TRT my TSH is climbing continuously.

TSH: 2.23
FT3: 3.3
FT4: 1.03

Even tho I war the same amount of calories daily it’s getting harder and harder to stay on the same body fat percentage. I have to cut down more and more and if it continues like that I would need to go under 1700 calorie’s which is not optimal.

In my country they just treat you if you are above 6. So talking to my doctor would lead to nowhere.

So how should I supplement T4?
Edit---: i felt best when my TSH was 1 before TRT even tho my T4 was 0.9.

Hey, have you started supplementing already? I'm also considering doing something about this. Have just gotten my results back.
  • TSH: 3.72 (0.27 - 4.20 mIU/L)
  • FT3: 4.8 (3.1 - 6.8 pmol/L)
  • FT4: 14.8 (12.0 - 22.0 pmol/L)
Have you checked your ferritin levels? Mine are suboptimal (around 60 ng/mL). This likely hampers thyroid function some.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me