Starting Nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online

cowhow

I have been on TRT for about three years with test cyp. My current dose is 0.5 ml weekly. I have just relocated out of the country and all that’s available is Nebido and Sustanon 250.

I’m going to start a round of Nebido but rather than dumping 4ml all at once I want to microdose 0.5ml weekly as I’ve been doing. I am planning on transferring the 4ml from the amp into a vial. Is this doable? Will doing this have any effect on the test?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mastodont

I recommend frontloading with a bigger starting dose, the ester is very slow and will take forever to build up if you start out with 125mg weekly.

Swede

I dont think you can transfer the cyp dose to nebido.
I use 0.2ml once a week and have about 20-23 nmol on that dose. Tried 0.3ml once a week before and got 33 nmol. Also tried 1ml every third week and t came back over 30 nmol.
Could be that i are sensitive to t also.

cowhow

I dont think you can transfer the cyp dose to nebido.
I use 0.2ml once a week and have about 20-23 nmol on that dose. Tried 0.3ml once a week before and got 33 nmol. Also tried 1ml every third week and t came back over 30 nmol.
Could be that i are sensitive to t also.
staggering the dose makes sense. I mainly want to stay away from one huge dose every 4-6 weeks. I’m trying to keep a fairly consistent level.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me