Help sarting with nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Albert39

Hi, I been like 5 years with TRT, 40mg enanthate each 3.5 days, now there is is not available testosterone in my country, only nebido 1000mg/4Ml.
How can dose it ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You could dose it every couple of weeks, but it will take a while to reach steady states.
Systemlord,

This post by @Albert39 is timely, as I have been trying look around the net to find more information regarding whether or not Test Undecanoate could be used as a weekly injection, to reduce the the number of injections required. I've seen a lot of comments from you on this forum, and interested in your opinion.

It's more of a thought experiment for me at this point, but just curious: what would keep a person who's been on Test C or Test E, every 3.5 days, for years, who has their dosages dialed in, from just doing one Test U injection weekly? The whole idea of daily or every 3.5 days dosing is to reduce peaks and troughs, right? Wouldn't the longer-ester of Test U, if injected weekly, achieve the same in principle, without the need for so many injections per week?

For example, in my case, I'm on 160mg Test C per week, split into two SubQ injections 3.5 days apart. This is my optimal test dosage after experimenting with everything from 100-200mg/week, HCG dosages, etc over the course of years. Understanding that Test U has a lower percentage test (due to having higher percentage ester), would one not get the same stable, TT, FT, E and HCT results from maybe 180mg/week Test U with just one, IM injection weekly?

I've looked at a lot of graphs regarding the half-lives of the different esters - and it just appears logical to me that an every-7-day protocol with Test U would make just as much sense as Test C or Test E every 3.5 days. For me, the key to handling E and HCT ended up being that stabilization of peaks and troughs (no AIs for me and HCT high, but still within "normal" parameters). Curious of your thoughts on this, or anyone else on the forum who may have experimented with this. Think it could help answer @Albert39 's question, as well.

Thank you!

MIP1950

I remember there was a member who was injecting test undecanoate 20mg daily and getting good results.
J Endocr Soc.2019 Jun 28;3(8):1531-1540.
doi: 10.1210/js.2019-00134. eCollection 2019 Aug 1.

Pharmacokinetics and Acceptability of Subcutaneous Injection of Testosterone Undecanoate​

Leo Turner 1, Lam P Ly 1 2, Reena Desai 1 2, Gurmeet K S Singh 2 3, Timothy D Handelsman 1 2, Sasha Savkovic 1 2, Carolyn Fennell 1, Veena Jayadev 1, Ann Conway 1 2, David J Handelsman 1 2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me