Starting cypionate tomorrow - needle size?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I finally switched this morning. As far as I know it went well. I almost injected 2ml as (400mg) as opposed to .2ml.

Now I'm wondering how the levels will progress. My levels at trough with gel was actually a pretty high 880ng/dl.

Hoping this is the correct muscle. :)

Attachments

• inject.jpg
    inject.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 62
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I finally switched this morning. As far as I know it went well. I almost injected 2ml as (400mg) as opposed to .2ml.

Now I'm wondering how the levels will progress. My levels at trough with gel was actually a pretty high 880ng/dl.

Hoping this is the correct muscle. :)

What is your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) and why would you inject an absurd dose of T 2 ml (400 mg)?

Even then if you plan on injecting 200 mg/week it is way too high of a dose to start on and will just drive your TT/FT/e2 levels through the roof let alone have a strong impact on increasing your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Most men can easily achieve a healthy FT level of 100-150 mg/week. Sure may need to use the higher end dose (200 mg/week) but it is far from common.

Front loading is not needed as we are on trt here.

Injecting 400 mg is going to skyrocket your TT/FT/e2 levels.

Last edited:

trtthings

What is your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) and why would you inject an absurd dose of T 2 ml (400 mg)?

Even then if you plan on injecting 200 mg/week it is way too high of a dose to start on and will just drive your TT/FT/e2 levels through the roof let alone have a strong impact on increasing your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Most men can easily achieve a healthy FT level of 100-150 mg/week. Sure may need to use the higher end dose (200 mg/week) but it is far from common.

Front loading is not needed as we are on trt here.

Injecting 400 mg is going to skyrocket your TT/FT/e2 levels.

It was by accident, I went with 0.2ml which is what I was supposed to do. But when I got up in the morning my brain was telling me it was 2ml that I needed to do, but then I figured something didn't add up.

The protocol is M/W/F 40mg and 0.25mg anastrozole 3x per week.
There is 500IU HCG in there as well but I'm going to wait a bit with that.

madman

Super Moderator
It was by accident, I went with 0.2ml which is what I was supposed to do. But when I got up in the morning my brain was telling me it was 2ml that I needed to do, but then I figured something didn't add up.

The protocol is M/W/F 40mg and 0.25mg anastrozole 3x per week.
There is 500IU HCG in there as well but I'm going to wait a bit with that.

Well if you did inject 2 ml (400 mg T) then you will need to wait before starting your protocol of 120 mg/week (40 mg M/W/F) as your T levels are going take some time before coming down enough.

You need to get your hands on some fixed insulin syringes .5 ml (50 units) as you will only be injecting 20 units 3X/week.

Ozzieville

I've been following Nelson's shallow IM protocol, using a 27g 1/2 inch needle to inject 80 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week into the deltoid muscle.

One thing I've noticed: often some of the T cyp dribbles out of the deltoid after I withdraw the needle, which implies the T cyp isn't entirely getting into the muscle. I'm relatively lean and muscular, so it's not an "overfat" issue.

Anyone else have that issue? Maybe I just need a longer needle?

madman

Super Moderator
I've been following Nelson's shallow IM protocol, using a 27g 1/2 inch needle to inject 80 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week into the deltoid muscle.

One thing I've noticed: often some of the T cyp dribbles out of the deltoid after I withdraw the needle, which implies the T cyp isn't entirely getting into the muscle. I'm relatively lean and muscular, so it's not an "overfat" issue.

Anyone else have that issue? Maybe I just need a longer needle?

Cips1975

I would use 27g 1/2” easy touch syringe for cotton seed oil. Inject in the shoulders. Nice shallow IM inject.
I do 28g 1/2’ in Delts. 0.3ml twice weekly. Just so easy and painless. Other than the extra drawing time and pin time ( which really isn’t that much longer ) it’s the way for me.

Ozzieville

Totally agree on the easy and painless part. But you guys don't see some of the oil dribbling out when you withdraw the needle? Maybe I need to press the needle in a bit firmer?

madman

Super Moderator
Totally agree on the easy and painless part. But you guys don't see some of the oil dribbling out when you withdraw the needle? Maybe I need to press the needle in a bit firmer?

A little trick is not only to pierce the skin quickly before injecting but make sure after you are done pushing the plunger all the way in that you wait for 15-20s before pulling the needle out then apply pressure with a tiny piece of toilet paper or napkin (size of a fingernail).

The key is to make sure that you do not inject too quickly and ease up on the finger pressure just before the plunger is fully depressed otherwise if you press too hard on the plunger it will cause a suction/vacuum effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me