Blood in hub of syringe!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acer97

I just injected .5cc 1nch into my quad and when I aspirated i only saw air. After injecting I pushed hard on the plunger to make sure all the testosterone got in me. When I pulled out I noticed the entire hub was full of blood. Did I inject into a vein or vessel? If so is this a wasted shot I inject once a week

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I just injected .5cc 1nch into my quad and when I aspirated i only saw air. After injecting I pushed hard on the plunger to make sure all the testosterone got in me. When I pulled out I noticed the entire hub was full of blood. Did I inject into a vein or vessel? If so is this a wasted shot I inject once a week

If you aspirated (air only) then I would not worry about it.

You made the mistake of pushing hard on the plunger after injecting which will cause the rubber stopper to compress causing a suction/vacuum effect (flow back) which can cause blood (specs) or in your case what appears to be a lot of blood in the hub.

Never force the plunger after injecting otherwise you will increase the chance of flow back.

Just inject slow and steady (less trauma) to surrounding tissue.

It is normal to sometimes get some blood leakage (minimal) after injecting especially if you nicked a vessel on the way in or anytime you pierce the skin.

Avoid pressing hard on the plunger after injecting and it will make a big difference in preventing any flow back (oily solution/blood).

I find piercing the skin quick than injecting slow and steady with minimal pressure from start to finish works best.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you inject in a vein or artery the oil from the testosterone vial will pool in your lung. You will continue coughing until you cough it out of your lung. You will survive but it is painful.

JohnTaylorHK

Don't press too hard. As Vince said, you probably caused a vacuum by compressing the seal.

You can avoid surface bleeding by gently pulling the injected area to one side and holding whilst you inject. Release the pressure as you withdraw the pin. This makes an irregular path through the tissue which prevents leakage (Google "Z injection technique"). Namaste.

Acer97

Don't press too hard. As Vince said, you probably caused a vacuum by compressing the seal.

You can avoid surface bleeding by gently pulling the injected area to one side and holding whilst you inject. Release the pressure as you withdraw the pin. This makes an irregular path through the tissue which prevents leakage (Google "Z injection technique"). Namaste.
Lmao I z track every shot

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching