Some Advice Please: TRT+Deca High Dose and Now Need Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonny

Hello guys i know this wasnt TRT i was on 125mg test e with 600mg of nandrolone i just want to know how can i feel like i was on nandrolone but trt dosage even with 200test 200deca isnt enough. The feeling of beeing calm that i didnt had for looong time im always very angry it worked like a mild anxiety med for me and sex drive was great, but of course i cant do this as a thing for life, hcg is 125x3 week plz feel free to give advices if you want just to judge plz dont come here to tell me how bad is to use this dosage, i know and it was an 8week experience because im tired of feeling like shit only on Trt

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello guys i know this wasnt TRT i was on 125mg test e with 600mg of nandrolone i just want to know how can i feel like i was on nandrolone but trt dosage even with 200test 200deca isnt enough. The feeling of beeing calm that i didnt had for looong time im always very angry it worked like a mild anxiety med for me and sex drive was great, but of course i cant do this as a thing for life, hcg is 125x3 week plz feel free to give advices if you want just to judge plz dont come here to tell me how bad is to use this dosage, i know and it was an 8week experience because im tired of feeling like shit only on Trt

What was your purpose for even trying such a high dose of nandrolone which was extreme as that level would only be used for muscle enhancement.

Therapeutic levels of nandrolone whether prescribed for legitimate medical reasons or possible joint/tendon issues is usually in the range of 100-200 mg/week.

Doses above this level would not be needed and are mainly used for muscle building purposes.

If you think high doses of nandrolone is needed to experience relief from anxiety/better sex drive than I would say you need to look at your trt protocol and how said dose of T only effects your TT/FT/DHT/e2 levels.

What is your SHBG and do you have labs to post: T only 125 mg/week?

From Defy Medical

DETAILS

"Nandrolone Decanoate is considered an anabolic steroid and should only be prescribed when the physician considers this medically necessary. It is primarily used to treat anemia, chronic renal failure, osteoporosis, and HIV/AIDS associated wasting syndrome"

Jonny

What was your purpose for even trying such a high dose of nandrolone which was extreme as that level would only be used for muscle enhancement.

Therapeutic levels of nandrolone whether prescribed for legitimate medical reasons or possible joint/tendon issues is usually in the range of 100-200 mg/week.

Doses above this level would not be needed and are mainly used for muscle building purposes.

If you think high doses of nandrolone is needed to experience relief from anxiety/better sex drive than I would say you need to look at your trt protocol and how said dose of T only effects your TT/FT/DHT/e2 levels.

What is your SHBG and do you have labs to post: T only 125 mg/week?

From Defy Medical

DETAILS

"Nandrolone Decanoate is considered an anabolic steroid and should only be prescribed when the physician considers this medically necessary. It is primarily used to treat anemia, chronic renal failure, osteoporosis, and HIV/AIDS associated wasting syndrome"
Yes it wasnt a trt experience it was for muscle gain but the real gains were the calmness the feeling of a better mood and sex drive much better, that was supposed to be what you feel only on TRT but for me trt is really not enough dont feel much

madman

Super Moderator
Yes it wasnt a trt experience it was for muscle gain but the real gains were the calmness the feeling of a better mood and sex drive much better, that was supposed to be what you feel only on TRT but for me trt is really not enough dont feel much

Than there is a reason your trt protocol is not working.

Again one would need to know where their TT/FT/DHT/e2 levels sit on such protocol (125mg/week T).....let alone where does your SHBG sit as you are only injecting once weekly?

For all we know your T levels are sub-par later in the week.....we are just guessing here without lab work on your 125 mg/week T only protocol.

Jonny

i was on 200 100 125 150 everytime twice a week and all beetwen range the endos here are very bad dont know a thing about protocols neither...

CoastWatcher

How old are you? How long has this self-driven experiment been going on? Have you discussed any of this with a doctor?

You have to get lab work done. You can order it yourself if you live in the United States, www.discountedlabs.com, or your doctor can order it for you.

At a minimum: total and free testosterone, SHBG, estradiol/sensitive (LC, MS/MS), DHT, CBC.

Jonny

29 on trt since 24 living in Portugal yes i have all of that, but they cant even know how to prescribe correctly but they were all withing range..

Jonny

Im sorry i only could find this one that was from 2017 but the dosage was 125 if im not wrong

HFSH<0.3 range 1,4-18,1

HLH<0,3 range 1.2-8.6

17-beta estradiol e2- <5,0 range 15,5-63 (prob i took an a.i near exame its always between 30/40

PRG 0.1 range 0,2-1,4

Total Test 5,41 range 2,49-8,36

Free Test 45,9 range 8,8-27

Will Brink

If you feel crap on that dose, then you probably need to look elsewhere for the problem. High doses of androgens do make you feel like super man, and you simply will not feel like that on legit TRT doses, but one is a net benefit to health and well being, the other is not.

Systemlord

Im sorry i only could find this one that was from 2017 but the dosage was 125 if im not wrong

Total Test 5,41 range 2,49-8,36

Free Test 45,9 range 8,8-27

Based on your Total T and Free T levels your SHBG must be very low (<10) to be scoring very high Free T levels when Total T is only midrange. Low SHBG guys do better on more frequent dosing, I'm low SHBG and do very well on injections daily or every 2 days.

I felt very little injecting once or twice weekly and would have needed very high levels to feel anything, it wasn't until I started injecting smaller doses every 2 days that I start responding well to TRT.

When a low SHBG guy inject infrequently, levels will be lower by the end of the week, you need frequent dosing to keep levels elevated 24/7 and not just for a first few days of the week.

If I were you I would inject T enanathe 12mg daily or 25mg every 2 days, then retest in 6-8 weeks.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching