Self administrating nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online

mark1

tl.dr: If nebido is injected in a blood vessel can you get a reaction days afterwards?

So im on my third round using nebido, first time the doc injected, and after that i did it myself.

So first time i did it myself i almost passed out, so i had to lie down on the floor while having the needle in my ass, but lying down did the trick and i emptied the syringe.

Now the second time, the same thing happened, had to lie down, but this time i kinda cramped up midways during the injection. maybe i just pushed to much in at a to short time.
But there was a significant pain at the point to which i was considering removing the needle. (but remembering the price for the dosage i just bit my teeth together).

Im just mentioning this cause now 3days after injection i don't feel the usual boost in energy, this might be due to flu season so i might be struggeling with a cold.

So the question is.. if i did hit a bloodvessel i would react within minutes after the injection right and not days afterwards?

And when lying down there is some movement in the muscle, can that effect the nebido uptake?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If you aspirate when injecting, you can eliminate this issue.
If you inject in your blood vessel, the oil will pool in your lung. This will cause a severe reaction, you must cough the oil out of your lung.

DragonBits

Not sure how you can inject yourself deep into glutes without lying down.

I don't experience any noticeable pain except for the normal pain of any needle, but I inject slowly, it's hard to inject quickly. If you do inject too fast, it does feel like someone punched you in the ass for a couple of days after.

Injecting into a vein can cause respiratory symptoms, but not sure it really affects release of testosterone.

Wait 10-20 days after the injection and do a total testosterone blood test, it should be above 1100. That should be your definitive answer.

It's very common for men starting TRT to report a honeymoon period where they report initially feeling great then that fades a bit into feeling more normal. Maybe that is what is going on.

mark1

Google "oil embolism". Seems like respiratory symptoms are possible, example. A delayed reaction seems less likely.

Yeah from what i can tell "oil embolism" should be experienced soon after the injection and not days afterwards.

Feeling slightly better today, but didnt sleep much this night so hard to know for sure.

When it comes to me beeing close to passing out, this is just me beeing a pussy or "reflex syncope" or something along those lines as the doc kindly explained it.
It has happened before when doing stuff like getting local anesthesia, microwave muscle treatment, spraining my thumb and so on.

You don't have to do those massive 4ml injections with nebido. You could switch to 300mg every 3 weeks or 200mg every 2 weeks. Store the rest of the nebido in an sterile vial that you can buy on amazon or prefill syringes.

DragonBits

You don't have to do those massive 4ml injections with nebido. You could switch to 300mg every 3 weeks or 200mg every 2 weeks. Store the rest of the nebido in an sterile vial that you can buy on amazon or prefill syringes.

The benefits of Nebido is that you only have to inject once every 3 months, and the occurrence of elevated HCT is much lower. I assume the longer occurrence of elevated HCT is because of fewer spikes up and down.

You also tend to do less blood tests since you aren't constantly trying to dial in how much to inject. The only real choice the protocol gives is every 10-14 weeks.

Changing the protocol you lose those benefits and only gain an easier injection much more frequently. But I do agree, any protocol a manufacturer or doctor recommends can be changed to anything you desire. as long as you are self injecting and don't mind freelancing your TRT protocol.

From experience, my total testosterone at or near peak t 20 days after an injection will be 1200-1500, after 12 weeks it will be 620-670. I only measured the peak out of curiosity.

If I was inclined to inject more frequently, I would change to test cypionate every day or EOD.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me