rouzier: maintain 2000 ng/dl at all times

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

Is there a written transcript of this webinar? Some of the questions at the end were interesting.

I think Dr. Rouzier would be more effective if he were less sarcastic, and that's coming from a man that can be very sarcastic.

Blood work isn't the be all and end of measuring how healthy you are. If it was, why even see a doctor at all, just get a yearly blood test?

Besides which most on TRT only do a small number of tests, there are hundreds of tests that are never recommended and many are never tested. Some important examples of tests that aren't part of TRT are c-reactive protein, Homocysteine, Fibrinogen, A1C.

I agree with a lot of what Dr. Rouzier is saying, but I don't know if long term high levels of E2/T are good or bad. A whole lot of steroid users die an early death, the reasons aren't clear as they take a lot of drugs outside of testosterone, and there has never been a long term study of the effects of high T/E2 in men. Any studies i have seen of supraphysiological levels of T have only gone on a a few months, and even those studies are rare.

There is often a trade off of feeling really good now and living a shorter life in the long term. It's not to say how you feel isn't important, but like blood tests, it isn't the be all and end all. There are a whole lot of drugs that make you feel good in the short term, and another class of drugs that make you feel miserable but cure things like cancer.

That said, I was on nebido for 5 years and never tested E2 and lived to tell about it. If you are largely self directed you don't need to worry at all what the medical profession thinks about lab tests and levels. (You might kill yourself, but no worries :) )

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lowtdunce

The bottom line should just be do what works for best for YOU. Thats within what your doctor will allow OR considering any risks you're willing to take if you're on your own. There could be some trading of good days now for bad days later or knocking a few years off your life but I don't have a problem subscribing to having better days while I'm younger than living until I'm 80-90 and being miserable for the last 20 years. Optimize and roll with it. I would say that whatever you're doing, keep learning and testing. Things will continue to get better as we learn more.

DragonBits

Speaking about what doctors will allow, I wonder if Dr. Rouzier would allow a total T of 600 ng/dl with 20 pg/ml E2 and if Dr. Saya (defy) would allow 2000 ng;/dl and 100 pg/ml E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me