Very high free test at 9mg test per day

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

@Systemlord I forgot to mention I had about 4 thyroid lab test done over the course of one year and each test yielded similar results as the lab test I posted above (post 18).
Your hematocrit and red blood cell look a bit low for somebody with your testosterone levels, iron deficiency will affect the conversion of free thyroid hormones.

I would check ferritin and iron saturation, as well as MCV, MCHC, MCH.

Secondary hypothyroidism is exceedingly rare.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Is a fraud. Please read the below thread from a respected member. Unfortunately, almost every forum has paid "protected" members. On meso rx it's Jano. Really sad.

bixt

the only testing method available for me is 'method of vermeulen' conducted by Lifelabs.
I sincerely hope they don't charge for the "vermeulen" test....if they do next time just test SHBG and Total T (with a good assay) and calculate it yourself as per formula link someone posted above.

Now, my question is,, why is my free test so high?

If there's no issues, ignore, forget and carry on with life for a few months. Perhaps after that test 2mg more for some months and then 2mg less for some months. And see what feels best. Don't look for a problem where there is none...

The dose in mg itself is reasonable and safe. It's impossible to have negative high T side effects at 49mg a week...Rather spend your time to focus on exercise, heart, lipids, general health.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous mixture of test C + test P as detailed in many other posts does, doesn't it? (mimic natural diurnal rhythm).
Such a blend is imperfect, but with tuning it may be the closest we can get to natural diurnal variation without multiple daily injections. I think the main problem with it is that serum testosterone rises too rapidly post-injection. I suspect the best fit to a natural rhythm would involve injecting around 2-4 am. But injecting around 6-8 am works fine for me.

RotnGun

Your hematocrit and red blood cell look a bit low for somebody with your testosterone levels, iron deficiency will affect the conversion of free thyroid hormones.

I would check ferritin and iron saturation, as well as MCV, MCHC, MCH.

Secondary hypothyroidism is exceedingly rare.
Those are pretty good. Here are the results below. Do you think any of these are affecting my thyroid?

Iron saturation .47 (.13 - .50)
Iron 26.5 umol/L (10.6 - 33.8 umol/L)
MCV 95 fl (82 - 98 fl)
MCHC 349 g/L (300 - 370 g/L)
MCH 33 pg (27.5 - 33.5 pg)

RotnGun

Is a fraud. Please read the below thread from a respected member. Unfortunately, almost every forum has paid "protected" members. On meso rx it's Jano. Really sad.

That member (I believe his username was mands) that was supposedly scammed by Janoshik has been apparently debunked. His GH was tested. Take a look at this thread here.

RotnGun

My guess is that the serum T peak for TPP occurs no more than 5-7 hours post-injection with a daily schedule. My guess for the half-life is somewhere in the range of 1.5-3 days.
Okay, great! Just out of curiosity, what would the serum T peak be for test enanthate and test cypionate; if one was to inject 10mg of either one of those on a daily schedule?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Okay, great! Just out of curiosity, what would the serum T peak be for test enanthate and test cypionate; if one was to inject 10mg of either one of those on a daily schedule?
For most people, on daily injections of these esters you'd be hard pressed to discern a peak.

BigTex

A Free T of 17.7 ng/dL is perfectly normal. This change in protocol may have been the wrong move and now seems completely unnecessary.

If you had no negative symptoms, stop chasing lab numbers, because lab testing is flawed to some degree as it relates to testosterone.
I certainly agree with @Systemlord 100%. As long as you have no negative side effects quit worrying about numbers. The more you change things the longer it take for the body to balance itself. Your blood work looks fine.

Testosterone phenylpropionate is the one testosterone I have never used. Have you considered going sub-q instead of IM? All of the IM injections may eventually, over time cause you some issues.

GreenMachineX

I certainly agree with @Systemlord 100%. As long as you have no negative side effects quit worrying about numbers. The more you change things the longer it take for the body to balance itself. Your blood work looks fine.

Testosterone phenylpropionate is the one testosterone I have never used. Have you considered going sub-q instead of IM? All of the IM injections may eventually, over time cause you some issues.
What kind of issues?

BigTex

What kind of issues?
After 40 some odd years of IM injections I have some much scar tissue in the muscle that I can not inject anywhere in the glutes without bending a 27g. I believe that the longer and more your inject IM. Not having this issue with the 31g insulin syringes going sub Q for the past 10 years.

RotnGun

I would not every do SQ. I have read about too many negative stories of guys doing SQ on this board. It seems to me that more guys have had problems injecting SQ as opposed to IM. I've never had any problems injecting IM. But then, I do utilize 15 muscle groups for my injections. The only real problem I may have is trying to maneuver around a nerve that I hit.

RotnGun

I sincerely hope they don't charge for the "vermeulen" test....if they do next time just test SHBG and Total T (with a good assay) and calculate it yourself as per formula link someone posted above.
They unfortunately do charge. I can not get the SHBG test by itself. I have to order it with the test bioavailable. The test bioavailable includes total test, free test, bioavailable test and SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me