Regaining Fertility; TRT+HCG+FSH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sides

Thanks for the reference. Yes, i read the article. I couldnt read the whole article as i got tired;) Yes it seems like to be effectively increase sperm count in men with hypogonadism, its better to use the combination of 3.
Also, I am plannig to start this new trt+hcg+fsh protocol and wondering if anybody knows what is the safe dosage? Since i am not going through doctor. I was about to create a thread for the fertility protocal for this combination along with time of the week to take the dosage. Do u know what is the right dosage?

The right dosage will depend on the individual; different people react to different drugs in different ways. You can check Table 1 in the study quoted above for some examples of approaches that have worked for different people.

For me, although it changed throughout my protocol, it boiled down to 200mg test per week, 500iu HCG every other day, and 30-60iu FSH or HMG per day, if you can afford it. For somebody else, what works best may be completely different. Labwork and semen analyses will show you what works for you.

If you have never used test before, I would suggest starting low at 100mg per week or so, and use 500iu HCG every other day or third day. Then add in 75iu of FSH every other day if you can. Those are doses supported by science.

But only time will tell what works best for you.

Best of luck!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jayyy

The right dosage will depend on the individual; different people react to different drugs in different ways. You can check Table 1 in the study quoted above for some examples of approaches that have worked for different people.

For me, although it changed throughout my protocol, it boiled down to 200mg test per week, 500iu HCG every other day, and 30-60iu FSH or HMG per day, if you can afford it. For somebody else, what works best may be completely different. Labwork and semen analyses will show you what works for you.

If you have never used test before, I would suggest starting low at 100mg per week or so, and use 500iu HCG every other day or third day. Then add in 75iu of FSH every other day if you can. Those are doses supported by science.

But only time will tell what works best for you.

Best of luck!
Ya i totally agree with you, i have to try smaller dosage while checking my results and adjust dosage according to it.
To begin with, ill try
100mg test per week
500iu HCG twice per week
75iu Every other day
Also, it will be like this right
Sunday= fsh
monday=hcg
tuesday=fsh
wednesday=nil
thursday=hcg+fsh
friday=nil
saturday=test+fsh

Jayyy

@Sides
Table mentioned in this post is for people who were on just testosterone alone for many years and wanted to bring back sperm count to optimal level but in my case, i want to start HCG and FSH with test from the beginning itself because my sperm count is already low for issue related to testicular problems. I have high LH and FSH hormone in my blood test and inspite of that i have low sperm count bcas of issue with my testicles, its very rare. Hope u guys understand what i am trying to say bcas if somebody has low LH and FSH hormone and properly working testis, all they have to do is to increase LH/FSH hormone either by clomid or HCG/FSH but if testis itself is not working, no amount of HCG/FSH will work. Hope u guys understand what i am trying to convey.

Sides

@Sides
Table mentioned in this post is for people who were on just testosterone alone for many years and wanted to bring back sperm count to optimal level but in my case, i want to start HCG and FSH with test from the beginning itself because my sperm count is already low for issue related to testicular problems. I have high LH and FSH hormone in my blood test and inspite of that i have low sperm count bcas of issue with my testicles, its very rare. Hope u guys understand what i am trying to say bcas if somebody has low LH and FSH hormone and properly working testis, all they have to do is to increase LH/FSH hormone either by clomid or HCG/FSH but if testis itself is not working, no amount of HCG/FSH will work. Hope u guys understand what i am trying to convey.

I understand what you are saying, but I honestly don't have an answer for you. I shut my testicles down through many years of testosterone use, but was able to get them restarted again and producing sperm through the use of HCG and HMG/FSH.

In your case, you already have high LH and FSH, but low sperm count. I don't honestly know if using test will help or hurt you; it seems like it would shut down what low sperm count you already have.

You will have to research your own condition and hopefully consult with a fertility doctor/urologist. I am honestly no expert; I only know what worked for me. But my case is different than yours.

I honestly wish you the best of luck.

Jayyy

I understand what you are saying, but I honestly don't have an answer for you. I shut my testicles down through many years of testosterone use, but was able to get them restarted again and producing sperm through the use of HCG and HMG/FSH.

In your case, you already have high LH and FSH, but low sperm count. I don't honestly know if using test will help or hurt you; it seems like it would shut down what low sperm count you already have.

You will have to research your own condition and hopefully consult with a fertility doctor/urologist. I am honestly no expert; I only know what worked for me. But my case is different than yours.

I honestly wish you the best of luck.
Thank you sides. Ya i can understand where ur coming from. Since its rare condition and based on my research, the only possibility is to go for IVF and maintain sperm count without going for TRT therapy or go for TRT along with hcg and fsh hoping the count will remain same. In rare chance, there is possibility of increase in sperm count also from 4 to 8 to 10 million. I dont think so it will become zero as i will not stop the supply of LH or FSH hormone. Unfortunately i have to depend on bro science as real science dont have answer

Sides

Thank you sides. Ya i can understand where ur coming from. Since its rare condition and based on my research, the only possibility is to go for IVF and maintain sperm count without going for TRT therapy or go for TRT along with hcg and fsh hoping the count will remain same. In rare chance, there is possibility of increase in sperm count also from 4 to 8 to 10 million. I dont think so it will become zero as i will not stop the supply of LH or FSH hormone. Unfortunately i have to depend on bro science as real science dont have answer

Sometimes real science doesn't have the answers yet, but all we can do is try.

IVF worked for me and my wife, and I hope it works for you as well.

Jayyy

Sometimes real science doesn't have the answers yet, but all we can do is try.

IVF worked for me and my wife, and I hope it works for you as well.
Great!!! Thats an amazing news. I can still go to IVF so thats not a problem. Lets see i will keep monitoring the semen analysis results.

jc2c

Did you have any side effects on urofollitropin? I've been having lots of itching and very mild swelling around one eye. Not injection site itching but general itching.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me