Regaining fertility: TRT/hcg/fsh

Buy Lab Tests Online

janetsnakehole

My husband and I are trying to conceive our 2nd child. He’s on testosterone injections so sperm count was 0. We’re trying to get count up while on TRT.

He did 4 mts of 2000 IU hcg 3 x’s week. Still zero. Since then the doctors had him blast hcg for a month (3000iu/3x’s week), then back down to 2000iu. And he’s added fsh.

After 10 weeks of adding fsh (75iu/3x’s week) sperm analysis showed 0.14 million/mL. Thrilled to have anything, but still extremely low. Is this normal after 10 weeks into fsh protocol? For anyone who tracked sperm count while on trt+hcg+fsh how quickly did the count take to get to normal? I’m hoping to have some timeline to go from. It’s so hard when it takes 2-3 mts to see results, I just want to know we’re on the right track. Thanks for sharing your results! It has been really helpful to hear others stories.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dirk69

I am no expert but I am also on HCG for fertility and was on testosterone prior with a 0 count. I have never heard of someone using TRT and attempting to bring up their sperm count. My Dr. told me not to use any TRT until I was done trying to conceiving. My count has increased to ~ 10 mil at this point and seems to be increasing still. Good luck!

janetsnakehole

It’s probably much faster to go off testosterone to regain fertility. My husband did that for baby #1. He was pretty miserable though with no energy and it was hard to work. Fortunately adding hcg and fsh has worked for many men. We’ll see if he is one of them. I got pregnant with our son with 10 mil/mL count so hopefully you have good news soon!

janetsnakehole

This thread may help.

Thank you for all this info! I’m not sure if we should be encouraged or not by the new semen analysis. He went from 0 to 100k/mL in 10 weeks. Would you keep doing same protocol? He’s on 200 mg test weekly+ 2000iu hcg/3x week+ 75iu fsh/3x week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me