Recent Poor Sleep Quality

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

hey guys,

Just recently I have been having sleep disturbances where I have no problem falling asleep, but maintaining the sleep has become problematic. I will retire around 11pm and wake up around 2-3am, then fall back asleep and wake up around 5am. This is my only side effect I am experiencing. My wife says I dont snore, and I do not have a thick neck. And my OAB is acting up in the mornings. Also I am light headed a lot like the floor is moving or on a boat.

Lately I have been doing very well! Yes I have lower than usual energy. My libido is somewhat normal. Anxiety is normal to what I would think. A bit irritable from the lack of sleep disturbance. Have been noticing more than usual urination only in the morning. More head aches, and when I get cuts they heal slower and leave a red scar.

I stopped Testosterone Enanthate .33/3times a week back in February due to irregular heart beats and trouble breathing. I noticed my blood was getting pretty thick and BP was higher than normal. So I donated blood which didn’t help and had complications where I almost passed out. Every time I had the cuff on to monitor BP I’d find the irregular heart beat symbol indicating my heart beat was not normal. I just felt winded all the time with slight chest pains; continuing was making me worry about my heart.

I am on no medication at all, no supplements, and eating habits are three meals a day. I’m maintaining weight at 220lb at 32 y/o, 6’. Also I am not really exercising, and work from home on the computer a lot.

The bloodwork I have is the best I can get from my PCP with the hand written prescription that is usually given to me. So if I have the wrong panels or something is missing it is not entirely my fault. It’s either the script or how the tech inputs it into the computer at LabCorp.

my only take away from writing this all down a rereading it to myself, is yes the dose I was on was very high for me. I should either start TRT again at a very low dose and work up when needed. I also have an appointment with Dr. Saya and wanted to see if testosterone can be prescribed from Defy with Depo or Mast, something to block Testosterone converting into estrogen as much as possible. It seems when I am on testosterone I bloat a lot which more than likely due the imbalance of estrogen and SHBG. And whenever I am prescribed Aromasin, I am never consistent and forget to take it. Would be awesome if empower had a vodka drip, but honestly putting it into the testosterone would be easier like Mast or Depo.

Attachments

• D3EAB2DC-D8F3-4E9E-8A5F-54DB84B7ACE0.jpeg
    D3EAB2DC-D8F3-4E9E-8A5F-54DB84B7ACE0.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 42
  • AC6A3B0A-920F-45BD-B89D-1E1AE7E5F40D.jpeg
    AC6A3B0A-920F-45BD-B89D-1E1AE7E5F40D.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 42
  • 295D512C-B60B-4C45-B73B-F599E0727F3C.jpeg
    295D512C-B60B-4C45-B73B-F599E0727F3C.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
There's nothing wrong with waking up in the middle of the night. Each sleep cycle is around hour and a half. So as long as you sleep 90 minutes, you should have one cycle of sleep. 5 cycles equal around seven and a half hours.

madman

Super Moderator
hey guys,

Just recently I have been having sleep disturbances where I have no problem falling asleep, but maintaining the sleep has become problematic. I will retire around 11pm and wake up around 2-3am, then fall back asleep and wake up around 5am. This is my only side effect I am experiencing. My wife says I dont snore, and I do not have a thick neck. And my OAB is acting up in the mornings. Also I am light headed a lot like the floor is moving or on a boat.

Lately I have been doing very well! Yes I have lower than usual energy. My libido is somewhat normal. Anxiety is normal to what I would think. A bit irritable from the lack of sleep disturbance. Have been noticing more than usual urination only in the morning. More head aches, and when I get cuts they heal slower and leave a red scar.

I stopped Testosterone Enanthate .33/3times a week back in February due to irregular heart beats and trouble breathing. I noticed my blood was getting pretty thick and BP was higher than normal. So I donated blood which didn’t help and had complications where I almost passed out. Every time I had the cuff on to monitor BP I’d find the irregular heart beat symbol indicating my heart beat was not normal. I just felt winded all the time with slight chest pains; continuing was making me worry about my heart.

I am on no medication at all, no supplements, and eating habits are three meals a day. I’m maintaining weight at 220lb at 32 y/o, 6’. Also I am not really exercising, and work from home on the computer a lot.

The bloodwork I have is the best I can get from my PCP with the hand written prescription that is usually given to me. So if I have the wrong panels or something is missing it is not entirely my fault. It’s either the script or how the tech inputs it into the computer at LabCorp.

my only take away from writing this all down a rereading it to myself, is yes the dose I was on was very high for me. I should either start TRT again at a very low dose and work up when needed. I also have an appointment with Dr. Saya and wanted to see if testosterone can be prescribed from Defy with Depo or Mast, something to block Testosterone converting into estrogen as much as possible. It seems when I am on testosterone I bloat a lot which more than likely due the imbalance of estrogen and SHBG. And whenever I am prescribed Aromasin, I am never consistent and forget to take it. Would be awesome if empower had a vodka drip, but honestly putting it into the testosterone would be easier like Mast or Depo.

Hard to believe anyone would feel well with a dismal TT 200s which would have your FT absurdly low.

At least your FT was tested using the most accurate assay (ED).

Low FT can cause issues with sleep (quality/quantity).

Some can even suffer from hot flashes/insomnia when levels get too low.

Depends on the individual.

I stopped Testosterone Enanthate .33/3times a week

Clear as day that you were being overmedicated on T which you would very well know.

Most are using TE/TC (200 mg/mL) strength.

Your SHBG is only 20 nmol/L (lowish) and you were running a whopping 198 mg T/week (66 mg 3XW) which would easily have your trough TT/FT/estradiol levels through the roof!

Running too high FT level can cause many of the issues on experiences when using exogenous testosterone.

Checkdis

There's nothing wrong with waking up in the middle of the night. Each sleep cycle is around hour and a half. So as long as you sleep 90 minutes, you should have one cycle of sleep. 5 cycles equal around seven and a half hours.

Well that is goo to know, I thought we were suppose to have 8 hours total. It is reassuring if this info is accurate for optimal hormone production.

Hard to believe anyone would feel well with a dismal TT 200s which would have your FT absurdly low.

At least your FT was tested using the most accurate assay (ED).

Low FT can cause issues with sleep (quality/quantity).

Some can even suffer from hot flashes/insomnia when levels get too low.

Depends on the individual.

I stopped Testosterone Enanthate .33/3times a week

Clear as day that you were being overmedicated on T which you would very well know.

Most are using TE/TC (200 mg/mL) strength.

Your SHBG is only 20 nmol/L (lowish) and you were running a whopping 198 mg T/week (66 mg 3XW) which would easily have your trough TT/FT/estradiol levels through the roof!

Running too high FT level can cause many of the issues on experiences when using exogenous testosterone.

So what do you recommend as far as dosage and compound?

Also my other questions, does Defy prescribe similar substances like Mast or Depo to prevent estrogen from converting into estrogen?

madman

Super Moderator
You were caught up on the running absurdly high TT/FT levels far too long.

Your SHBG was lowish 17 nmol/L.

High RBCs/hematocrit/hemoglobin, and trying to manage elevated e2 with an AI.

If anything most of your issues were due to running too high/absurdly high FT levels on your protocols.

Maybe look into low dose T + ND or at least running a T-only protocol that puts your FT at a level where you can still derive the beneficial effects/minimize any sides.

Checkdis

I understand, for me it’s trial and error. In my mind I felt running prescribed high T was my way of feeling better because I associated it with my college days running Test/Mast/Tren. Those days I was blasting for year or two straight and felt amazing. Obviously this is not my goal now, my goal is to live a normal life. And it seem my body is sensitive with certain protocols. At this time I agree a low dose stand alone or combine with ND is the “correct” way to approach this going forward.

you have to understand, I have been suffering for about 4-5 years now trying to isolate or come up with a plan to stabilize myself. My end goal is not for performance or muscle growth, but to be happy again.

madman

Super Moderator
I understand, for me it’s trial and error. In my mind I felt running prescribed high T was my way of feeling better because I associated it with my college days running Test/Mast/Tren. Those days I was blasting for year or two straight and felt amazing. Obviously this is not my goal now, my goal is to live a normal life. And it seem my body is sensitive with certain protocols. At this time I agree a low dose stand alone or combine with ND is the “correct” way to approach this going forward.

you have to understand, I have been suffering for about 4-5 years now trying to isolate or come up with a plan to stabilize myself. My end goal is not for performance or muscle growth, but to be happy again.

Just need to keep in mind that whichever route you take giving the protocol a fighting chance is key.

At least 2-3 months after blood levels have stabilized (as long as healthy T levels have been achieved on said protocol) as this is the only way you can gauge how you truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Need to try and find an FT level that will allow you to derive the beneficial effects while at the same time avoiding/minimizing any potential side effects.

Easier said than done.

As you should very well know running too low let alone too high an FT level can result in numerous issues!

Using accurate assays TT/estradiol/DHT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) are critical.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me