Max Prescribed dose for Testosterone Enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

just wanted to know what is the legal dose allowed for Testosterone Enanthate prescribed within the states, preferably NYS. I am prescribed .3 ML twice weekly, but I feel a whole lot better at .5 ML twice weekly (200mg a week). Was just seeing if requesting the dosage change on my chart would be approved, thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

just wanted to know what is the legal dose allowed for Testosterone Enanthate prescribed within the states, preferably NYS. I am prescribed .3 ML twice weekly, but I feel a whole lot better at .5 ML twice weekly (200mg a week). Was just seeing if requesting the dosage change on my chart would be approved, thanks.
How long were you on 200 MG a week? Did you have Labs?

Checkdis

Well that is good to know, I was on Enclomiphene and it was just not strong enough for me. I have labs prior to Enanthate, but not afterwards yet. I made the permanent switch, and would love to be on 200mg twice a week so I can start hitting heavy weights again. I currently weight in 221lb at 6’ age 31. I figure with the amount of muscle mass I have and weight 100mg-200mg twice a week should be alright. I do not have BP issues or elevated RBC & hemocrat. Cholesterol is good and PSA never elevates. I am also not estrogen sensitive, never had to be on AI’s in the past.

madman

Super Moderator
Well that is good to know, I was on Enclomiphene and it was just not strong enough for me. I have labs prior to Enanthate, but not afterwards yet. I made the permanent switch, and would love to be on 200mg twice a week so I can start hitting heavy weights again. I currently weight in 221lb at 6’ age 31. I figure with the amount of muscle mass I have and weight 100mg-200mg twice a week should be alright. I do not have BP issues or elevated RBC & hemocrat. Cholesterol is good and PSA never elevates. I am also not estrogen sensitive, never had to be on AI’s in the past.

Are you kidding me here?

We are on trt.

400 mg/week (200 mg every 3.5 days) is a steroid dose for the sole purpose of muscle/strength enhancement.

How did wanting to go back to 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) where you say I felt much better all of a sudden turn into using steroid doses (400 mg/week) of T?

Remember way back when you started trt you were injecting 100 mg/week (50 mg every 3.5 days) + hCG and you were hitting a TT 800 ng/dL with high FT as your SHBG sits in the low 20s.

Screenshot (1881).png

Screenshot (1882).png

Here you were hitting a TT 1000 ng/dL and high FT on 100 mg/week T (50 mg every 3.5 days) + hCG.

Screenshot (1884).png

Screenshot (1885).png

Screenshot (1886).png

You had issues with high RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit on 100 mg T/week.

Now you are on 120 mg/week (60 mg every 3.5 days) and you want to jack your dose up to 200 mg/week (100 mg twice weekly) let alone bring up using steroid doses 400 mg/week (200 mg twice weekly).

Seriously!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1876).png
    Screenshot (1876).png
    186 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Seth

Interesting discussion as I've been wondering what dosage of TRT crosses the line into Steroid use. As for myself, I am on .04 ml twice a week, so a 200 mg vial of testosterone Cypionate provides 2.5 injections. To me, this seems like a lot. My last bloodtest showed total T at 1400 and Free T at .23 My doctor seemed pleased with this. Your thoughts?

Checkdis

In the past I was on Testosterone Cypionate, and even though both compounds are similar only by one carbon, Cypionate did not work for me at all. In my abusive days, Enanthate never gave me issues like I stated above, and there are many variables of why that might be, but prior to 2017 I had normal bloods.

With Enanthate, I decided to go all out and just start at a higher dose of .5ml twice weekly, and everything is great right now. Hopefully it stays like that and I can put my mind to rest a little and not stress out as much about my health (because I never used to). But if you go further back in my threads I was on a serious stack of abusive compounds for a long time without pause. I have read some articles which I cannot find, that present a possible cause of abusive pro body builders requiring a larger dose to maintain a normal lifestyle?

Checkdis

I was mainly curious to see if any active members or vets have been prescribed larger than normal doses and why that might be? What was the doctors rationale for this high dose required?

Checkdis

I think with the two posts just provided I would ask what are you estradiol sen levels for those times? I have never had estrogen issues, and with high testosterone i’m sure I had high estrogen but was never sensitive to side effects. Then you have the other variables, like Thyroid, SHBG, prolactin, cortisol..etc. an optimal thyroid is key to a successful TRT in my experience. I had to resolve my Graves’ disease first which is now in remission.

Sly

I think with the two posts just provided I would ask what are you estradiol sen levels for those times? I have never had estrogen issues, and with high testosterone i’m sure I had high estrogen but was never sensitive to side effects. Then you have the other variables, like Thyroid, SHBG, prolactin, cortisol..etc. an optimal thyroid is key to a successful TRT in my experience. I had to resolve my Graves’ disease first which is now in remission.
Estradiol-63
SHGB-6 was 7 when I started Trt 3 years ago

madman

Super Moderator
Interesting discussion as I've been wondering what dosage of TRT crosses the line into Steroid use. As for myself, I am on .04 ml twice a week, so a 200 mg vial of testosterone Cypionate provides 2.5 injections. To me, this seems like a lot. My last bloodtest showed total T at 1400 and Free T at .23 My doctor seemed pleased with this. Your thoughts?

Most men on trt are using 100-200 mg/week and 200 mg would be considered the top end as most men could easily achieve a healthy FT on such dose.

Sure some may need slightly more but it is far and few.

There are also some men who can achieve a healthy FT using <100 mg/week.

Regarding testosterone, steroid doses would be in the 300-600 mg/week range and sure
some go much higher and also use numerous AAS compounds.

You should easily have a high FT with a TT 1400 ng/dL and in many cases, it could be very high.

If you did not have your FT tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiiltration (next best) then you have no idea where your FT level truly sits.

You FT levels may very well be much higher than you think!

madman

Super Moderator
I am prescribed 200mg weekly and awhile back I upped to 400mg weekly just to see what would happen and I felt like shit. More is not always better.

Even if one felt great what would it matter as it is a steroid dose and in no way therapeutic let alone your TT/FT would be way too high for trt.

Vince

Super Moderator
You should consider trying 20 MG of testosterone cypionate daily for 12 weeks. You’ll be surprised at what high T and freeT levels you’ll get.

Vince

Super Moderator
I know this is of the subject.. What did you do to treat your Graves’ disease.? The only reason I’m asking, my wife had Graves’ disease.

Sly

You should consider trying 20 MG of testosterone cypionate daily for 12 weeks. You’ll be surprised at what high T and freeT levels you’ll get.
So true. I went from 200mg once a week to 160mg split up 40mg eod and my free test almost doubled and I felt a lot better. The last couple of months I had to go back to the once a week due to having to having to travel a lot for work and didn’t want the hassle of hauling my meds around.

Vince

Super Moderator
So true. I went from 200mg once a week to 160mg split up 40mg eod and my free test almost doubled and I felt a lot better. The last couple of months I had to go back to the once a week due to having to having to travel a lot for work and didn’t want the hassle of hauling my meds around.
We had a moderator who traveled a lot. Who did daily injection. He would even inject on an airplane if he had to. Once he injected in he’s calf muscle. He would say, if he could reach it he could inject it.

I recently read a post that someone said they inject in their calf muscle. That’s two people that said that. I wonder if it would be a spot to inject in?

Sly

We had a moderator who traveled a lot. Who did daily injection. He would even inject on an airplane if he had to. Once he injected in he’s calf muscle. He would say, if he could reach it he could inject it.

I recently read a post that someone said they inject in their calf muscle. That’s two people that said that. I wonder if it would be a spot to inject in?
I’m more concerned with the stigma if TSA or law enforcement finds my stuff and even though I have a prescription, some can be jerks about it and make an already stressful trip even more stressful.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me