Poor sleep / Reaching end of my rope

Buy Lab Tests Online

klime

Maybe a case for scrotal Test cream? Once daily?
This was my case. I had a very hard time sleeping from injections. I have now switched to 200mg/ml of compounded cream and only apply once in the morning the full 200mg . I feel so much better. Mood is better erections are better mental clarity is much better, sleep is now not an issue for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vin

As the title states, I am reaching the end of my rope on my TRT because I simply cannot get into deep restful sleep. I have tried almost everything so don't bother with the laundry list of supplements, etc. My blood work is good, no thyroid issues, had key vitamins tested for deficiency, etc. I just cannot seem to drop down into REM or deep sleep and basically feel tired all day every day. I still continue to push through but am just reaching the end of my patience after 2.5 years of trying to figure it out. My protocol is 90mg per week, EOD injections, No HCG, No AI. I can now fall asleep pretty well most nights but even when I sleep 8.5 hours, I still feel tired and its getting to the point where I am ready to hang it up, PCT and come off to see if there is significant improvement. Again, with the exception of Progesterone cream, I have pretty much done it all and am just wondering if anyone was like me and figured it out or, came off and sleep returned to normal. Thanks for letting me vent. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Are you taking any other prescriptions..? Any pain medication prescribed? Rem sleep can be effected by a list of medications

Vin

As the title states, I am reaching the end of my rope on my TRT because I simply cannot get into deep restful sleep. I have tried almost everything so don't bother with the laundry list of supplements, etc. My blood work is good, no thyroid issues, had key vitamins tested for deficiency, etc. I just cannot seem to drop down into REM or deep sleep and basically feel tired all day every day. I still continue to push through but am just reaching the end of my patience after 2.5 years of trying to figure it out. My protocol is 90mg per week, EOD injections, No HCG, No AI. I can now fall asleep pretty well most nights but even when I sleep 8.5 hours, I still feel tired and its getting to the point where I am ready to hang it up, PCT and come off to see if there is significant improvement. Again, with the exception of Progesterone cream, I have pretty much done it all and am just wondering if anyone was like me and figured it out or, came off and sleep returned to normal. Thanks for letting me vent. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Are you taking any pain medications Or rehab medications, rem can be effected by a list of medications.

Hammer

Hammer

Have you had a sleep study and tested for sleep apnea? From what you describe, you may have OSA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me