Recent Blood Test Results - Could You Review?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RobinTest

Hi,

I'm 27M, 5'8", 140lb, BF: 14-15%. I have had symptoms for the past few years, so I decided to get some blood tests recently after my research on a few forums. Symptoms include low energy (especially toward the end of the day), low libido, ED, and irritation. I usually get around 6-7 hours of sleep a night but sometimes feel restless in the morning.
I lift weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Recovery has been decent, but some days it's difficult to get the motivation to get to the gym. I also don't feel like I put on muscles as easily, but could just be my genetics luck. Supplements include multivitamins, fish oil, and protein powder. Overall diet is high protein, medium carbs, medium fat.

Based on the calculator, it looks like my free T percent is around 1.68%. Is that what is causing these symptoms? Or is it the high SHBG and Estradiol? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

The doc offered 2 potential treatment plans.
1. MK-677 with a few OTC supplements
2. TRT/HCG

Attachments

• Lab.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 72
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi,

I'm 27M, 5'8", 140lb, BF: 14-15%. I have had symptoms for the past few years, so I decided to get some blood tests recently after my research on a few forums. Symptoms include low energy (especially toward the end of the day), low libido, ED, and irritation. I usually get around 6-7 hours of sleep a night but sometimes feel restless in the morning.
I lift weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Recovery has been decent, but some days it's difficult to get the motivation to get to the gym. I also don't feel like I put on muscles as easily, but could just be my genetics luck. Supplements include multivitamins, fish oil, and protein powder. Overall diet is high protein, medium carbs, medium fat.

Based on the calculator, it looks like my free T percent is around 1.68%. Is that what is causing these symptoms? Or is it the high SHBG and Estradiol? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

The doc offered 2 potential treatment plans.
1. MK-677 with a few OTC supplements
2. TRT/HCG
Here's a good thread. It should help lower your SHPG.
I would not start TRT or HCG.

Systemlord

Symptoms include low energy (especially toward the end of the day), low libido, ED, and irritation.
Your testosterone levels aren't remotely low enough to be causing your symptoms, typically testosterone needs to be much lower to develop these symptoms. Perhaps you're overdoing it in the gym, because overtraining can lead to slower recovery.

Men who overtrain can have low libido, ED and low energy, especially if not eating enough. The consequence is an elevation in SHBG, which increases temporarily after working out. Bodybuilders typically do what's called cutting (starvation) and high SHBG is the result.

Last edited:

RobinTest

Here's a good thread. It should help lower your SHPG.
I would not start TRT or HCG.

Thank you for the article! I will look into some of these supplements for SHBG. I don't drink often (usually 1-2 drinks max a day if I do drink) and have pretty good protein intake. Is estradiol a concern too since both SHBG and estradiol are a little out of range?

RobinTest

Your testosterone levels aren't remotely low enough to be causing your symptoms, typically testosterone needs to be much lower to develop these symptoms. Perhaps you're overdoing it in the gym, because overtraining can lead to slower recovery.

Men who overtrain can have low libido, ED and low energy, especially if not eating enough. The consequence is an elevation in SHBG, which increases temporarily after working out. Bodybuilders typically do what's called cutting (starvation) and high SHBG is the result.
Thank you for the advice! I will look into adjusting my exercise and diet to see how that changes.

sammmy

The main parameter your doctor should monitor is your low neutrophil count - suggests ongoing infection and high probability for new ones. A constantly fighting immune system drains energy and in itself can cause fatigue.

You may want to check your cortisol levels - sometimes low cortisol can manifest as fatigue. The so called "adrenal fatigue".

Do your training only when you have energy, don't force yourself - it never works in the long run, just exhausts you and can make you sicker. The immune system drops from over-training.

If you have concern with body fat, avoid fast carbs: added sugar, natural sugar in fruits (eat vegetables), all milk products (milk, yogurt, cheese). Yogurt and cheese allegedly have very little lactose left but are concentrated fat bombs and you can easily eat a lot of calories from them.

I would remove unnecessary supplements since they may have unknown side effects. No need for multivitamin unless you have a vitamin deficiency or a diet lacking vitamins. No need for fish oil - nobody currently knows what it does exactly and how it affects you. If you want fish oil, eat fish. Concentrated supplements do not replace the food - this is to say that eating pure sugar is like eating fruits that contain it. Many "healthy and natural" supplements can get your body out of balance, especially when you don't need them. Don't take supplements only because they are hyped up on interned or deemed "good".

RobinTest

The main parameter your doctor should monitor is your low neutrophil count - suggests ongoing infection and high probability for new ones. A constantly fighting immune system drains energy and in itself can cause fatigue.

You may want to check your cortisol levels - sometimes low cortisol can manifest as fatigue. The so called "adrenal fatigue".

Do your training only when you have energy, don't force yourself - it never works in the long run, just exhausts you and can make you sicker. The immune system drops from over-training.

If you have concern with body fat, avoid fast carbs: added sugar, natural sugar in fruits (eat vegetables), all milk products (milk, yogurt, cheese). Yogurt and cheese allegedly have very little lactose left but are concentrated fat bombs and you can easily eat a lot of calories from them.

I would remove unnecessary supplements since they may have unknown side effects. No need for multivitamin unless you have a vitamin deficiency or a diet lacking vitamins. No need for fish oil - nobody currently knows what it does exactly and how it affects you. If you want fish oil, eat fish. Concentrated supplements do not replace the food - this is to say that eating pure sugar is like eating fruits that contain it. Many "healthy and natural" supplements can get your body out of balance, especially when you don't need them. Don't take supplements only because they are hyped up on interned or deemed "good".
Thanks for pointing out the low neutrophils count! I will bring it up at my next check-up. It’s been consistently at that level for the past few years after I went back and checked. My doctor hasn’t said anything about it. Overall, I haven’t had too many infections/diseases (that I know of) - just a cold here and there.

I will see whether I can get my cortisol level tested. If anything, I’d guess I’m more on the high end because of my stress level at work.

Great note on supplements - will do some experiments! I mainly got on multivitamins because I don’t get a lot of sun in the winter and I feel like my diet might be missing some micronutrients. As far as the fish oil, I do eat fish here and there, but it’s not everyday - thinking fish oil would help with the healthy fat consumption.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me