Could you help me interpret my second blood test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

anonymoose

Hey guys,

I am a 29 y.o. male, 5' 10" and 209lbs as of the second test.

My story begins when a visit to my urologist prompted a T blood test. I had recently started using ashwaghanda which recovered my erection and made me realize I hadn't had spontaneous erections for the longest time. I also used Mucuna Pruiens as a supplement which led me to have my first morning erection in about a year. I also realized my erections were soft and not at all how I remember them. For a while (over a year) I had been feeling tired early in the day and had attributed it to being out of shape. I also had a persistent brain fog and depersonalization that constantly clung to me. I also suffer from warm flushes in my upper body, arms, and face in the evening and especially when stressed.

Having stopped the supplements for a few days my results were as follows:

Total T: 230 (264 -916)
Prolactin: 16 (4 -15.2)
LH: 3.1 (1.7 -8.6)
FSH: 2.7 (1.5 -12.4)
Estradiol: <5.0

Upon seeing my results she ordered a pituitary MRI that came up clean with no sign of adenomas. She referred me to an endocrinologist who then told me to get off any supplements I was on and redo the test in two weeks. He ordered a bunch of tests including TSH, Ferretin, Hematocrit, Hematological tests (WBCs, RBCs) all of which came back average. I did so and got the following stats...

Total T: 352 (250 - 1100)
Free T: 82.7 (46 -224)
Bioavalable T: 159.4 (110 -575)
SHBG: 15 (10 -50)
LH: 1.3 (1.5-9.3)
Albumin: 4.2 (3.6 -5.1)
Prolactin: 8 (2-18)

All that changed from when the first test was done to the second is I began to work out regularly, ceased using the supplements for two weeks and got a little better sleep for the most part.
Seeing as normal hypogonadism is diagnosed as below threshold I'm not hypogonadic as per that definition. What would you guys say because I still have some of the symptoms luke evening hot flashes like I'm feeling right now.

Thanks for reading.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You're definitely have hypogonadism and I would advise trt. But before you should start trt I still would have a complete thyroid panel TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and antibodies. I would make sure all your thyroid levels are in a good range before starting trt.

anonymoose

Antibodies are good as well as my TSH. I'll have to bring it up when I see the endocrinologist. Do you think clomid would work for my case? I really want to have children as I'm yet single.

Vince

Super Moderator
Antibodies are good as well as my TSH. I'll have to bring it up when I see the endocrinologist. Do you think clomid would work for my case? I really want to have children as I'm yet single.
Because of your young age and your low LH (secondary hypo) you have a good chance that clomid will work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me