Most recent blood test 12/19

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

This is my most recent blood test. These are my natural levels as I have not taken anything for over 9 months. I feel ok but I still get low t symptoms sometimes like low energy and low motivation. How do these levels look?

Total Testosterone: 577 ( 264- 916)
Free Testosterone: 105 ( 33- 227)
Percent free: 1.83 ( 1.60-2.90%)
Bioavailable Testosterone: 247 (131- 682)
SHBG: 42.8 ( 16.5 - 55.9)
LH: 9.6 ( 1.7- 8.6)
e2: 24 ( 11-43)
DHEA: 248 ( 160- 449)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

How do these levels look?

Ignoring all blood testing except for the LH and Free T, which has a story to tell. The LH is elevated because your pituitary detects low Free T and is yelling at the testes to make more testosterone and that’s not happening, so it remains elevated.

This Free T level is low for you and it has little to do with your SHBG. There’s no medical science that shows SHBG levels influence testosterone production.

madman

Super Moderator
This is my most recent blood test. These are my natural levels as I have not taken anything for over 9 months. I feel ok but I still get low t symptoms sometimes like low energy and low motivation. How do these levels look?

Again!

5 years in and you are still asking?

You have been given tons of feedback from numerous members over the years.

Still not even using an accurate assay to test your FT?

Unreal!

madman

Super Moderator

Here is the s**t kicker!

You were already on TRT and treated by one of the most reputable clinics.

5 years on the forum and still doing reruns.

sammmy

The high LH is strange - your pituitary thinks your testicles are not producing enough T. On the other hand your T and free T look normal. Are you taking any drug like clomiphene or enclomiphene, or any supplements?

This has to be retested in the morning 8-9am in a fasted and drug/supplement free condition, using Ultrafiltration of Equilibrium Dialysis test for FT.

JayLay777

Ignoring all blood testing except for the LH and Free T, which has a story to tell. The LH is elevated because your pituitary detects low Free T and is yelling at the testes to make more testosterone and that’s not happening, so it remains elevated.

This Free T level is low for you and it has little to do with your SHBG. There’s no medical science that shows SHBG levels influence testosterone production.
So you are saying I might be primary?

JayLay777

The high LH is strange - your pituitary thinks your testicles are not producing enough T. On the other hand your T and free T look normal. Are you taking any drug like clomiphene or enclomiphene, or any supplements?

This has to be retested in the morning 8-9am in a fasted and drug/supplement free condition, using Ultrafiltration of Equilibrium Dialysis test for FT.
Nope not taking anything, completely natural.

Systemlord

So you are saying I might be primary?
I have heard a urologist at Holland Hospital who educates other doctors on male reproductive matters says that most secondary hypogonadism are actually mixed or combined primary and secondary hypogonadism.

JayLay777

What is causing my body to have lower free testosterone then if it’s not my SHBG? And it looks like my free T is right in the middle of the range. Where would my TT need to be at then to feel benefits of free T?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me