Question regarding allergic reaction after injecting Sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kiran Sun

Hi,

I found this site and the article on Sermorelin after I had a severe reaction to the injections.

I started Sermorelin injections around October 2016 after my endocrinologist gave me the option. I did injections in the lower abdomin and moved to different areas of the stomach for each injection. I took the injections before bed every evening for 5 straight days and then 2 off. I continued this for several months without incident. Around late March I noticed that I was getting an itch at the injection site, which would last for 3-4 days. So, basically I had 3-4 itchy areas around my stomach constantly. The itch was minor at first and I contacted the compounding pharmacy I had been filling the prescription at. The pharmacist said that there was no known allergy to Sermorelin and that it was in an alcohol base, so that too is extremely unlikely to cause a reaction. He wanted to know if I was reusing the same needle and I was somewhat insulted. Anyway, the itching became worse, so I started injecting in the upper buttocks, after checking with my doctor. He too was surprised by the reaction. The new location worked for about 3 days and then started itching again. It got to a point where the pharmacist had me try a different vile, but same result. He then ordered a new batch from a different pharmacy supplier. This is when it went downhill. After injection with the new batch, within minutes my arms felt cold and the palms of my hand were so itchy I thought I had bugs crawling all over them. The pharmacist said that I might have gotten too much and to swirl the vile beforehand. (I was never told the shake or swirl the vile prior to taking, up to this point. Actually the opposite, to prevent air bubbles) I hesitantly tried another dose about 3 days after I had the palm itch. When I put the needle in and started to inject it felt as though I was injecting acid into my body. I immediately took the needle out, switched to a new and tried a different location. I was unable to inject hardly any from the intense burn. It felt like I had spilled Muriatic Acid on my thigh and was spreading. It scared the crap out of me!.... Obviously, I have not taken Sermorelin again and contacted my pharmacist and Dr who agreed that stopping was a smart move.

So, there are doctors and pharmacists who say that Sermorelin is unlikely to have any reactions, I would strongly disagree with that. I took it for almost 6 months before they finally kicked in, so user beware.

Also, I never really felt like the benefits, which seemwd tiny, were worth the $150/month cost, so maybe I'm better off.

I can answer any question if needed
Your story is similar to mine - had no incident for many months - the only difference is I skipped the localized itching and went to the feeling like I had something crawling out of my palms and bottoms of my feet - the itching was so severe! And it happened immediately and I also understand why you’d be insulted but I guess a lot of people are irresponsible about how they administer and reconstitute, inject. Same as you - I’m very careful and follow instructions to a T, and am aware to mix the peptide (not shake, etc).

I thought it might be because this was a new source but in reading this thread it sounds like maybe my body is just rejecting it.

Thanks everybody!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Renee1313

I started with Sermorelin about a year-and-a-half ago and did very well for a full year. I then went to another provider that convinced me to try the IPA/CJC and I was on this for 5 months with no issues until my last vial. One time when I injected I broke out with itchy bumps on my lower abdomen and had a throbbing headache behind my ears and at the back of my head. I did not attribute this to the drug right away because this never happened to me before...I thought that I got bit by a spider. This reaction went away within 20 minutes. This happened to me each time after when I injected, so the third time I just quit. I took 3 months off and decided to go back to Sermorelin and this first time I injected (1/2 the amount that I usually inject) I had the same bad reaction itchy bumps and headache. The strangest part of this is that I inject in my Glute and I get the itch bumps on my lower abdomen every time. So disappointing!

Jntsrgn

Sermorelin allergic reaction

Just reading this post. Crazy! Since I posted last in March, one of my friends, who had been taking sermorelin 0.5mg per night, for about 7 months with no issues, had a full blown anaphylactic reaction. He had taken injections from this same vial already, as well. He felt a warm wave come over him, heart pounding, flushing, passed out and cracked his head open in his hotel room, only to wake up with blood everywhere. I am starting to think that maybe there was; in fact, a safety reason that caused Serono to withdraw Geref (R) sermorelin acetate from the market, that they have kept under wraps. I think this reaction is VERY RARE, but is real. It is clearly related to the fact that a large proportion of patients develop anti-GRF antibodies "at least once" during treatment with sermorelin. The most common treatment-related adverse event (occurring in about 1 patient in 6) is local injection site reaction, characterized by pain, swelling or redness. Other treatment-related adverse events in clinical trials, with individual occurrence rates of less than 1% include: headache, flushing, DYSPHAGIA, DIZZINESS, hyperactivity, somnolence, and URTICARIA. What this means is that your body is over reacting to the sermorelin, due to the anti-GRF antibodies. It is an allergic reaction or over reaction of the immune system to sermorelin. I would not take it again, as your airway could close, causing death. Anyone can have this type of reaction to ANY drug.
My wife just had this same reaction from Sermorelin. Immediate sense of anxiety on injection followed by itching hands and feet then collapsed on the floor and unable to sit or stand for 20 minutes. Heart racing, yawning, pain across her skin. Scary as hell. Done with this stuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me