Puffy Nipples But Low E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

John D.

A few months ago I got obsessed over estrogen control and stupidly increased my Arimidex dose from 0.25mg twice per week to 0.5mg twice per week. The reason is that the sensitive estradiol test is not available in my country so I tried to lower my E2 to see if I feel different or better. My E2 on the non sensitive test was 47-55 at the time. I also had puffy nipples and I was reading that this is a sign of high estrogen for most guys.

During the time I was using 1mg per week most of the puffiness went away but there were times during the day that my right nipple or both would get some water retention. There are no hard lumps behind them and they go back to normal if i apply pressure.

I got bloodwork done and my E2 on the non sensitive test was 18 so that means that my estrogen was crashed. Still the day that I got my blood drawn I went to the labs bathroom and my nipple was puffy! With E2=18!.

Ι went back to using 0.25 twice per week and I still do, even if I added DHEA and pregnenolone.

I've been reading that some guys are just sensitive to E2 changes.

Does anybody know if this is normal? Is there something else that may cause puffy nipples?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

John D.

Some transient nipple issues are very common no matter where you're at as far as E or T

Thanks for the quick answer. I didn't know it was common and none of the people I know and are on TRT have issues with this.

Is there anything I can do to stop this? For aesthetic reasons.

A few months ago I got obsessed over estrogen control and stupidly increased my Arimidex dose from 0.25mg twice per week to 0.5mg twice per week. The reason is that the sensitive estradiol test is not available in my country so I tried to lower my E2 to see if I feel different or better. My E2 on the non sensitive test was 47-55 at the time. I also had puffy nipples and I was reading that this is a sign of high estrogen for most guys.

During the time I was using 1mg per week most of the puffiness went away but there were times during the day that my right nipple or both would get some water retention. There are no hard lumps behind them and they go back to normal if i apply pressure.

I got bloodwork done and my E2 on the non sensitive test was 18 so that means that my estrogen was crashed. Still the day that I got my blood drawn I went to the labs bathroom and my nipple was puffy! With E2=18!.

Ι went back to using 0.25 twice per week and I still do, even if I added DHEA and pregnenolone.

I've been reading that some guys are just sensitive to E2 changes.

Does anybody know if this is normal? Is there something else that may cause puffy nipples?

If I read between the lines and make an assumption, get on some protocol and follow it religously for 6 weeks and stop doing this that and the other because you feel something on any given day. Also be aware that DHEA is notorious for conversion to E. I would eliminate that entirely while your sorting out your Estrogen problems. Always be certain that you're using the correct LC/MS/MS test. Trying to dose and manage things such are you are is a typical recipe for nothing but frustration.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me