current protocol not working feel terrible

Buy Lab Tests Online

nurselyfe

If I read this thread correctly, you felt great when you started trt with an AI and then felt like crap. Then you stopped the AI and felt great and then felt like crap again.

My opinion, stop the AI all together and deal with the sides (if you get any) for 6 weeks and then re-test bloods. Adjust from there. It seems as if you haven't ever gave your body a chance to stabilize NOT using an AI.
As stated before, you shouldn't have started with an AI to begin with. Stabilize, test bloods, and go from there.

False. I've always needed an AI. At 80mg a week, the lowest amount I've ever used, I needed an AI about once every two weeks. My E2 would creep up slow. Like I said, this worked for years. I also ran T cyp @ 100mg EW with no AI march-april and my E2 was pretty high. Libido was sky high though, couldn't get pumps anywhere but my legs, did get moody, and joints were super lubricated.

Then I had my crash(es), due to due to stopping my pharma grade T cyp. Tried dialing back in but no matter what I did not feel the same.

Ive stopped the AI for almost two weeks now and feel better than I do on the AI. No anxiety, no paranoia, skin isn't as dry, little more vascular. But still bloated just like when i was using the AI when I was at E2=17, stilll can't get pumps or any kind of burn or contraction in the gym, mentally I feel better, and my libido is okay. Not great though. Retesting my E2 in 4 weeks. It's going to come back high. Going to talk to the doctor about ED or EOD dosing without an AI next visit. Also going to see if he can test other hormones such as SHGB, DHT, aldosterone, ACTH.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ZoomyR6

False. I've always needed an AI. At 80mg a week, the lowest amount I've ever used, I needed an AI about once every two weeks. My E2 would creep up slow. Like I said, this worked for years. I also ran T cyp @ 100mg EW with no AI march-april and my E2 was pretty high. Libido was sky high though, couldn't get pumps anywhere but my legs, did get moody, and joints were super lubricated.

Then I had my crash(es), due to due to stopping my pharma grade T cyp. Tried dialing back in but no matter what I did not feel the same.

Ive stopped the AI for almost two weeks now and feel better than I do on the AI. No anxiety, no paranoia, skin isn't as dry, little more vascular. But still bloated just like when i was using the AI when I was at E2=17, stilll can't get pumps or any kind of burn or contraction in the gym, mentally I feel better, and my libido is okay. Not great though. Retesting my E2 in 4 weeks. It's going to come back high. Going to talk to the doctor about ED or EOD dosing without an AI next visit. Also going to see if he can test other hormones such as SHGB, DHT, aldosterone, ACTH.

What was the longest time you went WITHOUT an AI BEFORE getting blood work?

nurselyfe

What was the longest time you went WITHOUT an AI BEFORE getting blood work?
Longest time ever was 2 months, clearly had high E2 symptoms, no bloods sadly.

12 days NO AI, post crash, @ 200mg a week. TT=2285, E2=89 (<29, sensitive).

Tried dialing in after that didn't work. Felt worse than I did at E2=89, now I'm @ 120mg a week & no AI for a bit now.

I am telling you, it doesn't take me longer than a week to get dialed in. Whenever I felt high E2, I'd take .2mg anastrozole and I'd feel good 48 hours later. Sometimes I'd go a little too low (it's tough to split those 1mg tabs) and get painful joints and super dry but in a day or two I'd be in the sweet spot.

My body most likely went into survival mode (and still is) when I crashed because <5pgml E2 would've murdered my insides and made me severely dehydrated. Thus why I bloated. I've seen multiple accounts on boards where guys had severe facial bloating on high doses of AI. Im asking my doc to get some mineralcorticoids tested to get a full picture.

ZoomyR6

High E2 symptoms mean nothing without BW confirmation.
2 weeks into my TRT, my nipples were itching like crazy. High E2 symptoms, right? Wrong. It was just a reaction to my hormones normalizing.

Bottem line is that you are just guessing. I'd follow the suggestions that were already given here numerous times in this thread.
If not, good luck with the road you've been traveling down...

I'm done here.

nurselyfe

High E2 symptoms mean nothing without BW confirmation.
2 weeks into my TRT, my nipples were itching like crazy. High E2 symptoms, right? Wrong. It was just a reaction to my hormones normalizing.

Bottem line is that you are just guessing. I'd follow the suggestions that were already given here numerous times in this thread.
If not, good luck with the road you've been traveling down...

I'm done here.

Itchy nipples don't mean anything, I don't know where you got that from. Like you said it's from testosterone. I've ran 500mg T a week when I first started and never had sensitive nipples.

Im not guessing. I know my body. I have bloods. I will have even more bloods (full hormonal panel) with no AI in 5 weeks. Do check back in on this thread as I will keep updating with consistent protocol with bloods.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me