Proviron-who has experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

History of high shbg here, and although I'm not convinced it's the cause, I have sourced Proviron.
It's synthetic DHT which will lower shbg.

Does anyone have experience with it? Maybe cycling cut up tablets?

My T is usually 650-700. Shbg is typically 55-60. My only other option is HCG only-haven't tried it yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

albatross

I was on proviron for about a year when I first went on TRT. It used to be common to prescribe this alongside Sustanon from some health clinics in the UK.

My SHBG before TRT was in the 60s and after the first 6 weeks of treatment it was down to 35.

Vvs1

I was on proviron for about a year when I first went on TRT. It used to be common to prescribe this alongside Sustanon from some health clinics in the UK.

My SHBG before TRT was in the 60s and after the first 6 weeks of treatment it was down to 35.

What was your dosage? Sounds like you stopped the proviron after a year, and continued Testosterone only without DHT therapy? How did you feel while on it, versus off proviron?

Thanks for your response.

albatross

Sorry I missed the updates to this thread.

I was on two tabs a day at first. To be honest I don't notice much difference to being on proviron or off it. If it does have an affect it is very subtle. I have been off it for 9 months and now on a single ester and HCG. My SHBG sits at about 45 now which is 10 points higher so perhaps the Proviron does have an effect there.

seppuku

Woah. Were you taking it everyday/consistently?

Unfortunately yes, for several months. I believed everything i'd read on the various forums (not this one, lol) about it not being suppresive. I was also taking low dose clomid which i thought would protect me. I only made the connection recently when i came across a study showing proviron causing supression at the testicular level (ie, LH unaffected, or increased)

Vvs1

Unfortunately yes, for several months. I believed everything i'd read on the various forums (not this one, lol) about it not being suppresive. I was also taking low dose clomid which i thought would protect me. I only made the connection recently when i came across a study showing proviron causing supression at the testicular level (ie, LH unaffected, or increased)

The internet can be awful. I messed up with Saw Palmettos claims and took it. I would have believed clomid would sustained, up until i read your response.

Did you have any PFS symptoms? PFS is post finasteride syndrome. It's like lingering depression, brain fog, sexual sides.

If they think that inhibiting DHT can increase receptor density or sensitivity that leads to a crash of symptoms on cessation of the DHT inhibitor, just wondering if you felt the same with taking or quitting DHT?

There are some hit or miss PFS cures with Proviron.

seppuku

The internet can be awful. I messed up with Saw Palmettos claims and took it. I would have believed clomid would sustained, up until i read your response.

Did you have any PFS symptoms? PFS is post finasteride syndrome. It's like lingering depression, brain fog, sexual sides.

If they think that inhibiting DHT can increase receptor density or sensitivity that leads to a crash of symptoms on cessation of the DHT inhibitor, just wondering if you felt the same with taking or quitting DHT?

There are some hit or miss PFS cures with Proviron.

I didn't get PFS type symptoms coming off proviron tbh. At that point anyhow the benefits i got at the start weren't really there (huge motivation increase, general great mood), i just kept taking it because i usually feel so rough when i wake up i'll try anything. The joint problems i got should have been something i picked up on quicker though, that was the main symptom i had indicating low test / low e2.

Incidentally, the clomid never stopped working, even after 5 straight years on it. Yes, my testosterone dropped, but the clomid still did what it was supposed to do and kept my LH at the top of range, on just 12.5mg two or three times a week. After dropping the clomid last year, a blood test six weeks later showed my LH at half the previous amount. So clomid works well, just sometimes the testis don't....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me